Re: Tournament near Westford, MA - Sep 19 (Not yet confirmed

very interested.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:35 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Another vitim of the Scapers time warp. arp12 had to cancel this, to hopefully reschedule in a couple months.

-insert signature here-
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Another vitim of the Scapers time warp. arp12 had to cancel this, to hopefully reschedule in a couple months.
Good for me because school just started up and September will be busy. (but then soon after will be Revelations). I'll probably make it now.
Old September 8th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Westford, MA Tournament - December

That's great, Cleon. curseyoukhan- glad you're interested, this is postponed as nyys pointed out. I've edited the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Ignore the first page of posts. This got postponed from September but then my explanation disappeared in the time warp. More details in a week or two.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, it looks like either the 5th or 19th of December for this. I don't know much yet, but it will likely be one of those dates.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As of now, both of those dates work for me! This is good news as I am dying for some 'scape and am unable to participate in the NHSD festivities in CT.
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The 19th is too close to Christmas for me, I vote the 5th, if I get a vote that is...

-insert signature here-
Old October 11th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Silly Kid

You don't really have much of vote. Above everything else is making sure the room is available, but if both dates are pretty much the same, then I can consider people's preferences.
Old October 11th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I believe my obligations on Saturday mornings end by the 19, not by the 5th, for what it's worth.

Old October 12th, 2009, 10:20 AM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?

I can probably do either. Can't wait for more details!

Edit: Actually, ILP can make both dates - the conflicting thing will have several people signed up for several slots, so he can just take a slot that doesn't conflict with the tournament (Or not take a slot at all).

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Last edited by SuperEsenwein; October 12th, 2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:22 AM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?

I'm not ILP!
Old October 12th, 2009, 10:56 AM

curseyoukhan Woo who?

I hope I can do one or the other. Thanks for putting it together.

Constantine
<<Insert funny comment here>>

www.CollateralDamage.biz
Today's sarcasm is tomorrow's news™

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events