Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-14!

Thanks all

Anyway, Today's figure: The Bleakwoode Banshee. She's a spirit that's been enslaved by the Shades of Bleakwoode and forced to help spread their evil.

Made from: lower body, hair and arms from Shades, upper body from Empress Kiova, and Black Magic most foul.

Also, I made cards for my latest figures.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:06 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-26!

She's quite pretty. So much evilness

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 27th, 2011, 10:18 AM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I've tryed using the Shades of Bleakwoode before, it didn't go well. Maybe she will make them better.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old November 20th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart

Mr. Soundwarp, I have to say, your work is totally superfreakinawsometastic!!!! That's right, all that stuff in one! That being said, I hear rumor that you have many buckets of disected figures to make customs from... I am unable to buy hundreds of figures to scrap and I lack the heart to bring a knife to any figure I own, I was hoping that perhaps you would be willing to part with one of these golden buckets of assorted body parts for a price?

Anyways, awsome work and best of luck with your next piece, though you certainly have more than enough skill to warrent any luck involved.
Old November 21st, 2011, 07:57 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-14!

You're new custom is very good, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
I refuse to continue complimenting your work. Instead, I shall henceforth be giving strange criticisms.

A simple one to start: I think it should be moved slightly to the left.

~Spite
Your new custom is alright, but ( ::sniff sniff:: ) it reeks of lamb . . .
Will it stay crunchy in milk? Because I hate a soggy custom.

~Spite
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM

demonfrogscaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

That is very good. Where did you go? It's been a month and a half
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all

Sorry it has been so long since my last update, I've been busy/sick the last few months.

Anyway, Today's figure: The Venoc Warrior! He's a Venoc Viper mutant with extra arms.

Made from: Venoc Viper bits, and FixIt Sculpt.

In other news, if you like the figure, you now have a chance to own it! That's right, I'm finally putting some figures on EBay! So if you're interested, you can check out the auction here

In other other news, since Valentines Day is coming up, I'm shamelessly pimping my Etsy Store! I don't have much on it yet, just a few silver earrings, but I'll have more stuff on it soon. So if you need a gift (or feel like taking pity on a dirt poor 20 something...) check it out here

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oooh, beautiful....

Just placed the first bid on that guy.
Old February 1st, 2012, 11:22 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Good luck on the sale.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:57 AM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 2-01!

Loving the viper and the fact that it had four eyes. Get well soon and make some more awesome mods!
Old February 2nd, 2012, 08:07 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your ability to make your customs seamless is amazing. Your colors are spot and you simply can not tell where the seams are.

Great job man, love seeing your stuff.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

There is really nothing left to say.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions