Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 27th, 2011, 01:58 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Live from TotalCon XXV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Any idea how Bengi did? His army is quite similar to one of my top ones in the "Notebook of random ideas" right now.
He's deep in Runewars right now. I think "not well" is a fair summary.
Hmm, oh well. I'll give him props for trying to bring the wyrmlings into contention not as fillers, I think that they just need some more tournament play to be proven.
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Any idea how Bengi did? His army is quite similar to one of my top ones in the "Notebook of random ideas" right now.
Hmm, oh well. I'll give him props for trying to bring the wyrmlings into contention not as fillers, I think that they just need some more tournament play to be proven.
Panopticon won Hexes in Texas with Raelin, stingers, and (six) wyrmlings.
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Panopticon won Hexes in Texas with Raelin, stingers, and (six) wyrmlings.
I like the army. I lost to Cleon's Stingers in the first round and had one down to the wire vs. PK's/Q10. All his PK's killed only Raelin and 2 white wyrmlings. KA put 1 wound on Q10 right away, then Q10 killed KA and proceeded to wipe out the rest of my Wyrmlings as they whiffed every roll. At that point, Mombo and I had played a ton of scape that weekend and I was feeling a little 'scaped out. We sat down with Onacara and got to test out Space Station Omega. It was a lot of fun, and he has worked really hard on it. Hopefully he can get it published.

I actually wish I played the army I played in Walk Like a Man in the Championship. Goblins x3, Bugbears x2, Q10. Those goblins are very effective. I was 3-1, with my loss coming to a newer player who played Q9,Q10, Nakitas. Sometimes Q9 just won't take a wound, no matter how many times you attack him with 3 attacks of 4.

I'm missing General Wars right now, so I don't get to play my Monks. Hope everyone is having fun!
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

General Wars has just finished.

Here are the armies:

Ollie: Deathwalker 8000, Frost Giant, Marrden Hounds x2.
GreenMtnGoblin: Siege, Iron Golem, Krav Maga Agents, Agent Carr, Black Wyrmling.
PJ: Braxas, Iron Golem x2, Black Wyrmling, Otonashi.
Mombo: Mezzodemons x5, Death Knights x2 ("that guy")
Anthony Jr: Axegrinders x3, Mogrimm, Rhogar.
TomCollins: Romans x3, Marcus DG, Red Wyrmlings x6.
Taeblewalker: Khosumet, Anubians x5.
Jerry: Jotun, Syvarris, Kyntela Gwyn, Deadeye Dan, Aubriens x2
ILikePi: Tandros Kreel, TSA x5
Scapemage: Orc Archers x4, Ice Troll, Krug, Nerak, Swog Rider, Isamu.
SuperEsenwein: Fen Hydra, Stingers x3, Rats x3, Chainfighter
Marroking: Warforged x3, Krav Maga Agents, Black Wyrmling x3, Otonshi.
Cleon: 10th Foot x3, Guilty McCreech, Zelrig.
Hoyle: Phantom Knigthts x2, Stingers x3, Deathwalker 8000.
NYYS: Heavy Gruts x4, Grimnak, Nerak.

I had my first genuine tie against Hoyle in the semi-final: my frost giant dying-swiped his DW8000. I won the D20 roll to see who got to face ILikePi in the final. Another great close game, but he had one Samurai Archer still standing when my last figure went down.

Another fun event (first time I'd ever used the Frost Giant---I think I forgot to use the powers more often than I used them early in the day) and my second almost-tournament-victory with a deathwalker. I'm confident they can do it!

NYYS and Onacara did a great job putting everything together.
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry I didn't make it, I actually didn't know I could've ridden there with ILP and SE. It all worked out well though, because I went skiing and found a pair of boots I didn't know I had lost. Then I came home and was surprised by a bunch of free stuff. Thanks Onacara for the Summoner Wars set, expansion, and deluxe board, which ILP brought to me.
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
I had my first genuine tie against Hoyle in the semi-final: my frost giant dying-swiped his DW8000. I
Just out of curiosity, why did his DW8000 choose to use its normal attack if it was adjacent?
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, I had a great time everyone! It took Nyys 6 hours to build the display. I'm also glad at the amount of people I saw there. Long time no see everyone!

Neo, I didn't see you there, were you?

Also, Cleon won both nights of Summoner Wars.

I learned Summoner Wars and had a blast!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Another great close game, but he had one Samurai Archer still standing when my last figure went down.
Either way, a win for Champion for a Day!

Thanks for all the updates, guys. Looks like a great weekend.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:10 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

As it has been said, it was an awesome weekend. It made for a (possible) last hurrah for me competing in New England.

By the way, Mezzodemon's are good. Playing 5x squads in a General Wars tournament was pretty amusing...ok REALLY amusing.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:22 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Well, I had a great time everyone! It took Nyys 6 hours to build the display. I'm also glad at the amount of people I saw there. Long time no see everyone!

Neo, I didn't see you there, were you?

Also, Cleon won both nights of Summoner Wars.

I learned Summoner Wars and had a blast!
No, my break was the week before.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old February 28th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Don't forget to check out Mombo's sig.

Old February 28th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
I had my first genuine tie against Hoyle in the semi-final: my frost giant dying-swiped his DW8000. I
Just out of curiosity, why did his DW8000 choose to use its normal attack if it was adjacent?
Because we both forgot it existed.

This event was my first use of the Frost Giant and this game was the first where Dying Swipe was relevant.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News