Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online > Heroscape Content Creation
Heroscape Content Creation A forum dedicated to the online content creation by members of our community.

Old January 30th, 2024, 07:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroscape Content Creation Index

This thread will serve as an index for all content creators. If anyone posts or PMs me links to their content, I will make sure it is linked here.

Heroscape Content Creators

~Dysole, getting this off the ground

Last edited by Dysole; April 7th, 2024 at 11:16 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 02:55 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Content Creation Index

Thanks Dysole for making this thread!

I make HeroScape Youtube videos here. Expect painting guides, irl battle videos, and things relating to WarbandScape!

I also have an Instagram you can follow!
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:59 AM

TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby! TalesOfValhallaOfficial rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Dysole! Tales of Valhalla here. I primarily am a stop motion animator that has made a stop motion adventure series on YouTube and we do a bi weekly podcast called the ToV Podcast where we have the community join in the discussion about the greatest game of all time Heroscape and sometimes we talk about things that are like Heroscape.
https://www.youtube.com/@TalesofValhalla

The ToV Podcast on Spotify: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/the-tov-podcast
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:12 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey folks! I'm Ryguy Plays Games, and I stream my competitive online Heroscape matches. They're a ton of fun, and later I edit them down into digestible and fun battle videos. You can check out my channel here!

P.S. There is a lot more on the way for the channel, including commentary videos, tournament streams, and live battle reports!
Old February 8th, 2024, 02:25 AM

RogueScaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa RogueScaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi all, I'm the RogueScaper. I mainly make detailed tutorials for customizing scape, livestream painting, and have a variety of other Scape related content, such as my Index series, which shows 360 views of classic and custom scape.

here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPD...bDdr2iYqUe9vqg

Last edited by RogueScaper; February 9th, 2024 at 08:20 PM. Reason: (added youtube link)
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:11 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rougeidealist9 View Post
Hi all, I'm the RogueScaper. I mainly make detailed tutorials for customizing scape, livestream painting, and have a variety of other Scape related content, such as my Index series, which shows 360 views of classic and custom scape.
Check it out here!
The link doesn't work for me when I click on it. I can definitely copy and paste from the actual content of the post but I want to make sure there's no link issues before I add it to the OP.

~Dysole, informationally
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:21 PM

RogueScaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa RogueScaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you, think I fixed it now.

Think Differently.
Check out my Youtube page here

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online > Heroscape Content Creation