Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Parmenios Betrayal Part 2

Back on HQ I submitted this question to Hasbro, the original question that sparked so much debate was this, Does Parmenios Sacred Band ability affect opposing players greeks? This generated much discussion, some would say heated debate. Anyways I have been reluctant to release this bit of info I do have because it is not 100% complete. I have had this for about a week, but I was really waiting for a definite answer. By the way I was right on this one so far

Chris wrote,
Hi rodney,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro again.

Unfortunately, I have not received an answer yet. They should get back to me shortly. As soon as they do, I will let you know.

In the meantime, if you are desperate for a temporary "House Rule" while we are awaiting an official response, you can go with the assumption that Parmenio can only use his Sacred Band Defy Death 15 on adjacent Sacred Band figures that you control. I believe this is what the official response will be, so you can play with this ruling for now.

Again, as soon as they get back to me, I will give you the official ruling.

I hope that answers your question(s). If there is anything else I can help you with, please visit www.hasbro.com or respond to this e-mail.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Moot.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 09:55 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Thats the longest post I think you have ever made in reply to one of my posts Nehter. Thanks
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nah, the one I made to you in the "Avatar Above you" thread was longer :P
Old June 2nd, 2006, 10:01 PM
assistant leader

Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Parmenios Betrayal Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Does Parmenios Sacred Band ability affect opposing players greeks?
Okay. I admit not noticing the original thread or perhaps I saw it and forgot it, but why would this even be a consideration? It is too much like the Minions' "Utgar's Orders" question.

But, then again, reading the Army Cards logically doesn't always elicit the designer's answer. Who would have thought that when an Army Card doesn't state that something, that you can do it ... Taelord's "Flying/Disengage" Ability.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:36 AM

Barfodor has disabled reputation
Thats why its sometimes good to notthink outside the box
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:36 AM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
I'm glad you got an answer Skyknight. I sent that question in and no one ever got back with me, they never even told me to **** off.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:38 AM

Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:46 AM
Site Admin

Re: Parmenios Betrayal Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Does Parmenios Sacred Band ability affect opposing players greeks?
Okay. I admit not noticing the original thread or perhaps I saw it and forgot it, but why would this even be a consideration? It is too much like the Minions' "Utgar's Orders" question.
How is it like Utgar's Orders? That power says "you control."

Parmenio says "an adjacent sacred band figure"

But then again this whole discussion is moot (sound familiar ), because the roll is optional. The Parmenio controller can choose to not roll the die for his opponents sacred band.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 12:51 AM

I dont have anything past Wave 3 so i guess im outta this thread now. Bye Bye!
Old June 3rd, 2006, 03:12 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
"But then again this whole discussion is moot (sound familiar ), because the roll is optional. The Parmenio controller can choose to not roll the die for his opponents sacred band."

I disagree about it being optional. Here is wat it says:

"When an adjacent Sacred Band figure receives one or more wounds, roll the 20-sided die before removing that figure. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore any wounds. "

It does not give the choice to roll or not, it merely says roll the dice. You can't knowingly refuse to roll the dice. It says to roll so you roll.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's