Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 17th, 2023, 11:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Secret (Greta Hayes)

Secret (Greta Hayes)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SECRET
IDENTITY = GRETA HAYES

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = SPIRIT
CLASS = ROOKIE
PERSONALITY = NAIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

OBSESSIVE JEALOUSY
During setup, you may choose an allied Unique Human Sidekick to be Secret’s Obsession. After an enemy defeats or inflicts 1+ wounds on Secret's Obsession with an attack, place Secret adjacent to the attacker and roll a d20 once for each figure adjacent to Secret that is not her Obsession. On an 11+, that figure takes 1 wound.

INTANGIBILITY
Secret can move through anything, her movement is unstoppable, and she ignores all wounds when attacked by non-adjacent figures.

IMPOSING PRESENCE
Enemies engaged with Secret have -1 Attack and Defense.

FACTION = YOUNG JUSTICE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS = Inorganic, Undead
SYMBOLS = FLYING, STEALTH
REINFOCEMENTS ARRIVE: As a member of Young Justice, Secret was a ghost-like heroine. She was later restored to her human form by Darkseid before the team disbanded

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Teen Titans #040 / Secret
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Lord Pyre
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Todd Dezago · Todd Nauck
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; November 5th, 2023 at 10:28 PM.
Old April 17th, 2023, 11:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Secret (Greta Hayes) - Initial Design

• Class to Rookie
• Some discussion on Intangibility and if we are looking for something different to represent ghostly things.
• dropped the "to a minimum of 1"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 18th, 2023, 09:59 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Do you want to fiddle with the Sidekick callout now that the faction has changed a bit?

I’ve been a little disappointed that Intangibility stuff hasn’t come with Unstoppable, but that’s not on this design’s shoulders. Otherwise I like the new Intangibility power here.
Old April 18th, 2023, 10:28 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Do you want to fiddle with the Sidekick callout now that the faction has changed a bit?
Not really. Sidekick has full cross over with each of the DC factions so she'd still play the same either way. She's really mainly Tim protection and he's the one she's obsessed with so Thematically we are already broadening her with Human Sidekick.

Last edited by japes; April 18th, 2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Under Obsessive Jealousy, I think you can drop the "empty" requirement for the space.

Under Imposing Presence, you can just say "Enemies"

Looks good otherwise. I have no complaints about how she plays.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2023, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

I’ve been a little disappointed that Intangibility stuff hasn’t come with Unstoppable, but that’s not on this design’s shoulders. Otherwise I like the new Intangibility power here.
If we want to discuss on unstoppable aspect to Intangibility better to do it sooner than later! (But, yeah, possibly in a different thread).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2023, 12:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Under Obsessive Jealousy, I think you can drop the "empty" requirement for the space.

Under Imposing Presence, you can just say "Enemies"

Looks good otherwise. I have no complaints about how she plays.

Old April 18th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't remember this coming up for Golden Glider, but I think that's a reasonable addition to the ability. Just add in "X's movement is unstoppable." Or maybe say "X can unstoppably move through anything".

Wording stuff. Just missing a period at the end of Intangibility. Obsessive Jealously was the main one I reworded.

Quote:
OBSESSIVE JEALOUSY
During setup, you may choose an allied Unique Human Sidekick to be Secret’s Obsession. After an enemy inflicts 1+ wounds on or defeats Secret's Obsession with an attack, place Secret adjacent to the attacker and roll a d20 once for each figure adjacent to Secret, other than her Obsession. On an 11+, that figure receives 1 wound.

INTANGIBILITY
Secret can move through anything, and ignores all wounds when attacked by non-adjacent figures.

IMPOSING PRESENCE
Enemies engaged with Secret have -1 Attack and Defense.
Old April 20th, 2023, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Well let's officially move her to Editing

Old April 20th, 2023, 03:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Secret (Greta Hayes) - VOTE FInal Editing

Yea
Old April 20th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old April 20th, 2023, 05:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

I made some wording notes above

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database