Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 18th, 2023, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite)

Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = WRECKER
IDENTITY = DIRK GARTHWAITE

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTATE
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE =6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 230

THE WRECKING CREW 10
After activating Wrecker, you may roll a d20. Add 3 if Wrecker inflicted 2+ wounds or defeated a figure this activation. On a 10+ you may activate any other figure with this ability that hasn't been activated this turn. This ability can only be used if the turn began with an ordered activation of a figure with this ability.

CROWBAR THROW
Before his attack phase, Wrecker may choose to have -1 Attack and +4 Range for the rest of his activation.

CROWBAR DEMOLITION
If Wrecker is not engaged, instead of his attack phase, you may choose a non-Huge enemy within 2 spaces of Wrecker and roll a d20. On a 9+, place that figure and each non-Huge figure adjacent to that figure 2 spaces from their original placements. Figures moved by this ability will take any falling damage that may apply. After a figure is placed, roll a damage die against that figure.

FACTION = MASTERS OF EVIL
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Thanks to a mystical crowbar, the Wrecker is a criminal turned Super Villain and violently maintains his power and leadership over his crooked cohort, the Wrecking Crew.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Ultimates #079-081 / Wrecker
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Hahma
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Stan Lee, Jack Kirby
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old March 18th, 2023, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite) - Design

Changes:
• added in the text so he can't chain bond with himself over and over and has to spread it around. Also brought up as an alternate we use a Doc Oc style wording "As many of the activated Heroes as possible must be Heroes that have not yet been activated this round"
• Used the new knockback language from Rocksteady here for Crowbar Demolition and that basically cut this power in half word wise. I do have this question though...

Knockback a figure and it can only move 1 space, so new rules say you take knockback damage do you still roll for the damage die so

EDIT: Oh just noticed KB damage happens if a step causes you to not be able to do the whole move. That feels significant. I'd probably say just nix the extra damage die here and let the knockback take care of all the damage.

Maybe the KB isn't the right approach here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm also not sure if knockback works unless it's an adjacent figure doing it. You have to be knocked back in a straight line from the knockbacker, I'm pretty sure, so I'm not sure how that'd work with a ranged thing.

Crowbar Throw probably needs to say when the effect ends?
Old March 18th, 2023, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Yeah it was a nice theory there but after fully vetting it I think it's not the right use here.

Old March 18th, 2023, 09:09 PM
A Man of Taste

CROWBAR DEMOLITION
If Wrecker is not engaged, instead of an attack phase, you may choose an enemy within 2 spaces of Wrecker and roll a d20. On 9+ place that figure and each figure adjacent to that figure 2 spaces from their original placements. Figures moved by this ability will take any falling damage that may apply. After a figure is placed, roll a damage die. Huge figures are not affected by this ability.

Old March 18th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'm also not sure if knockback works unless it's an adjacent figure doing it. You have to be knocked back in a straight line from the knockbacker, I'm pretty sure, so I'm not sure how that'd work with a ranged thing.

Rocksteady's Clumsy Smash refers to Knockback but doesn't mention anything about a straight line for movement, should it?
Old March 18th, 2023, 10:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:

Rocksteady's Clumsy Smash refers to Knockback but doesn't mention anything about a straight line for movement, should it?
Nah, pretty sure it’s all baked into the rules. (Even if I’m wrong about what the rules say!)
Old March 18th, 2023, 10:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Yeah it's baked into the rules.

Old March 18th, 2023, 10:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

Oh the rules are specific in that you draw a line from the attacker to the defender so it doesn't really matter if they are adjacent or not actually.

Old March 18th, 2023, 10:46 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me
Old March 18th, 2023, 11:34 PM
A Man of Taste

I only know because of this design. I had to go look up and learn all the rules

Old March 19th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm a proponent of the blue text you currently have in the OP (can't activate ones that have already been activated this turn).

With the 2 spaces away thing, you're not always able to draw a straight line between Attacker and Defender, so I agree that knockback probably isn't the best thing to use here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database