Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 4th, 2012, 09:53 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Googlescape

Placeholder for upcoming thread on how to play Googlescape.

How To Create Images.
1. In Photoshop I created a image with a clear background
2. Used the Shape Tool and made a Hex
3. copied and pasted in each heroscape card
4. With a heroscape card as the 2nd layer and the Hex Shape as the top layer, i used the select too and copied all.
5. Then use the Grab tool(Usually looks like an Arrow) i move the hex, which puts the select tool strictly on the hex.
6. After the hex is centered on the face of one of the heroscape figures, I then hide the hex layer, and highlight the card layer, hit CTRL-C
7. Create a new image and then past, delete the background layer so that it is invisible, then save for web as a gif.

8.In Google Docs create a Drawing
9.Use the Insert images to insert the board, then start inserting the card images like I did above.

However, you can use the "web clipboard" to copy something. It's the third icon in the google draw graphical toolbar, after undo and redo. You can select all the figures you want using CTRL-click, then copy them to the web clipboard, then paste them from the web clipboard in whatever image you like.
[/LIST]HeroSkype Maps:

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; January 22nd, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:48 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Googlescape

Work in Progress, gathering Data mode right now. Will post screen shots etc... when done. Please refrain posting on this thread until it is ready.

Old January 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can we maybe get a ZIP of all the figures posted on the downloads section?

Maybe a few people can split duties in making micro-hexes of about a few figures each - I'd be willing to make a dozen or so.
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

this is similar to kevindola's email scape that he plays, but your map images are much better.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm curious as to why you use hexes for the figure images instead of circles. The figures are on circular bases and don't generally fill up the whole hex. I find it easier to manipulate a circle on google docs since you never have to rotate it, no matter which way the map is oriented.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I'm curious as to why you use hexes for the figure images instead of circles. The figures are on circular bases and don't generally fill up the whole hex. I find it easier to manipulate a circle on google docs since you never have to rotate it, no matter which way the map is oriented.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's a good point. I agree, we should use circles for the single-spaced figures.

For the double-spacers, I kind of like the hex-shaped tiles, as it makes it easier to see if you've rotated it properly.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:48 PM

You have more visibility of the figure using it as hex.

Idk I felt it should be hexish, reminded me of glyph when I was making them.

Old January 20th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
You have more visibility of the figure using it as hex.

Idk I felt it should be hexish, reminded me of glyph when I was making them.
The circles are a bit easier to manipulate, but the trade-off is that we already have a fair amount of units created under the hex shape.

I am cool with whichever is preferred. Just let me know; I can start creating figures (say, from S - Z in the global HS catalog, starting with Official) and then share via a Google doc, or even a post on the forum.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Lets do this, make a set with circle and a set as hex, and compare how they looj on the board, (when I mean a set, I mean a couple of figures.)

Old January 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM

Alright I have started making a Master Heroscape Figure Template, who every is going to help pm me your email and I will give you access to upload too.

We should decide soon if we are going to stick with Hexes or try out the Circles option, with the huge amount of figures we need to import, we need to get it right the first time.

Copy of Template for people to test, this is not the master template

Old January 21st, 2012, 11:21 AM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

make a few circles and hexes of the same figure and compare.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events