Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 31st, 2010, 06:58 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Meteor in Manhattan.

Meteor in Manhattan.
Name by quozl.

A meteor has struck the city's office district. Transforming these once bustling streets into a volcanic field. A mysterious power resonates from the crash site, drawing those seeking its power. An ancient artifact, from another time and world.

This should probably be in the Marvel section, but I didn't want to make an entire thread for one map.

Goblin Canyon

This is my second entry. I'm liking this one a lot better than my first. It uses 32 pieces and requires 2* RotV, 1 RttFF.

*It only uses two because I wanted identical ruins. If you switch one of the ruins for a small ruin it only requires 1 RotV.

Swamps of the Underdark.

Long ago, Vallaha was ruled by a single warrior. This Warrior was the mightiest being that the world had ever known. He had made a deal with the Kingdom that whoever could defeat him in combat would recieve all of his wealth and power. Many years passed, and none could defeat this warrior. The warrior grew restless, but still he waited. One day, as restlessness faded into madness, he challenged the great earth itself to a duel. The earth obliged, and formed a warrior with the strength of the trees, the swiftnessness of the beasts, and the power of the stones. The battle was the greatest that the world had ever seen. The battle drug on for many years, reshaping the earth itself in their unstoppable wake. However, in the end the warrior conceded, beaten by the earth. Bound by his honor he allowed the earth to take his kingdom, and his castle sank beneath the earth and water. The warrior fled into the underdark, training for when he will once again challenge the earth.

In recent times many treasure hunters have come to explore these ruins, which are believed to be the sunken castle of the unamed warrior. It is rumored that the warrior's treasures can be found within the ancient halls. Weapons of unstoppable power and treasures so pure that their value cannot be measured. Many have entered, none have returned.

The Kyrie Vydar became aware of these legends, and assembled a force to explore the ruins in the hopes of finding a way to defeat the evil Kyrie Utgar and ********. However someone, or something, was here first.

2 players.

Both players draft 800 points worth of units. Start zones are the two 24-hex spaces on either end. Player 2 starts in the swamp.

Requires 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 3 BftU, 1 VW, 1 TJ, 1 FotA, 2 MtcB, and 1 RttFF. Custom pieces are nice, but not required.

Special thanks to Ormus for inspiring me to attempt a map like this. I learned a lot from looking at his maps. Check out his work here.

Spring Cave.

The map isn't symetrical, but I was careful to place shadow and height an equal distance from each start zone. Requires two Battle for the Underdark master sets.

Last Water.

This map was created for Lefton4ya's quick set-up and build map contest. Requires two Rise of the Valkyrie master sets.

Last edited by Chardar; November 28th, 2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spring Cave. Chardar's maps.

Looks like it was a fun game.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:04 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Looks great for being non-symmetrical.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Maps don't have to be symmetrical(or not even balanced) to be fun.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 31st, 2010, 07:15 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I'm just biased. Don't worry about it.
Old August 1st, 2010, 11:35 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I'm just biased. Don't worry about it.
I agree that maps don't have to be symetrical, I prefer that they aren't. However I do prefer my maps to be at least slightly balanced.

I'll try to get a virtualscape image up as well as instructions sometime soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Old August 1st, 2010, 04:27 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be waiting on the VS file for this map. It looks like it would make a great Dungeon Crawl.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 1st, 2010, 10:39 PM

Virtualscape spring cave instructions are up.

Old August 3rd, 2010, 11:31 PM

Re: Last Water. Chardar's maps.

New map.

Last Water.

This map was created for Lefton4ya's quick set-up and build map contest.

Old August 25th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Re: Swamps of the Underdark.

Added a new map and backstory.

Old August 25th, 2010, 04:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Swamp of the Underdark looks incredible! If possible I'd love to get build instructions for that!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 25th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Swamp of the Underdark looks incredible! If possible I'd love to get build instructions for that!
I'm working on putting it into VirtualScape, but it's a very slow process. I've got about 10 out of 33 levels finished working top down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios