Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old June 18th, 2008, 08:28 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Talyn's Photo Dioramas - Photoshop Enhanced Photography

Figured id start putting a few of these up, so here they are. Btw, i am a fulltime graphic artist, so ive got a little bit of an unfair advantage when it comes to this stuff

Last edited by Talyn; December 11th, 2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Quick little photo diorama - Grok Ambush!

Looks Cool

Mind sharing how you did the smoke?
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

A Grok ambush? Put into image form? My dream come true!

Good job, bud.
Old June 18th, 2008, 09:53 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

got photos on google of smoke and through photoshop, since they were white on black, if you set its mode to multiply, the black disappears and its composited over the image

http://www.kerryloewen.com/images/sm...keNo.376sm.jpg

Last edited by Talyn; June 18th, 2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Talyn, that's a wonderful looking snapshot.
I really like the angle! My son was looking over my shoulder and he told me it looked cool too!
Old June 18th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK my man you got positive rep headed your way! Great pic!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:19 AM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Nice! That's really awesome! Great perspective on the shot. I like the bend in the Templar's lance. Reminds me of my Templar here at home.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old June 19th, 2008, 01:35 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool!

To make your own smoke, off the top of my head: you could make a black layer, scribble lines of white all over it, liquefy them, blur them, duplicate the layer and blur them some more, then set the layers to, as he said, multiply or one of the similar settings.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:04 PM

Re: Talyn's Photo Dioramas - Photoshop Enhanced Photography

Added Esenwien Castle!

Old June 19th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Added Esenwien Castle!
Talyn, that looks really sweet too.
With that angle and mist, I think you could produce a wonderful shot of the Minions poised to descend and attack from their lofty cliff perches!
Old June 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM

Added "Jandar Outpost" and "Swarm at Dawn", guess Im on a roll

Last edited by Talyn; June 19th, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old June 20th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Emeritus Admin

Beautiful work, Talyn.
Would you consider sharing your masterpieces with BoardGameGeek?
The images are just too good to share solely with us.
Folks would love them over there.

Or heck, would you consider making us some Wallpaper-sized Heroscape images?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction