Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Poll 4: Mallidon's Prophecy #1
Arrow Gruts 15 16.48%
Blade Gruts 11 12.09%
Roman Archers 2 2.20%
Roman Legionnaires 15 16.48%
Venoc Vipers 14 15.38%
Omicron Snipers 34 37.36%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 1st, 2008, 01:52 AM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Character Battle- Poll 4: Mallidon's Prophecy #1

Here is Poll #4. We're starting into the Waves now. Here's the like for the Main Thread.
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:57 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Not even close. Arrow Gruts for the win!
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:12 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
This was really tough for me. I really like the Legionnaires, Snipers, and Arrow Gruts, but I went for the Arrow Gruts in the end. They were the first squad that I used 2 sets of at once, and it was quite memorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:14 AM

My favorite is the Omicrons. By themselves, not much, but add in Taelord, height, and potential glyph, with just one squad, you can be deadly.
Old February 1st, 2008, 03:52 AM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
I won't be voting much in the Wave pack polls, sadly, I have too little experience with all of them, my vote doesn't represent a decent sample.
Old February 1st, 2008, 08:33 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I went with the Omnicrons on this one too.
Old February 1st, 2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygon
I won't be voting much in the Wave pack polls, sadly, I have too little experience with all of them, my vote doesn't represent a decent sample.
Hmmm... Does anyone know, can you put links in the poll options themselves? If so, in the future, I could link the character(s) to their book.
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:21 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I only have one of these sets, and I don't even play with them.

But the Omicrons would have to be one of my favorite sculps of the game.

And I wanted them since I started on the site.

I accually have them in my pocket right now at school...

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:42 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Gruts were the first bonded figures I owned, and since the Arrow Gruts bonded with Mimring, I'm going to have to give my vote to them.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old February 1st, 2008, 10:51 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Why is the poll closed already?

EDIT: Never mind. When I came here the first time it showed me the results and not the poll. Weird. I voted for the Roman Archers. They have worked really well for me each time I use them. Their special attack is massive for a common squad and has worked wonders before. Actually, there isn't a squad in this poll that I don't like. MP was by far one of the better expansions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:39 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I too like the snipers. I think they look great - simple, yet cool. However, I don't like the vipers at all. That 0 defense thing just stinks. So when I had the chance to buy a second pack of Snipers & Vipers or the Romans, I went with the romans.

The archers are awesome, especially when they do their volley attack. MY vote has to go with them.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 1st, 2008, 12:04 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Arrow Gruts are the biggest bargain in the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion