Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 13th, 2011, 11:32 PM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart
Exclamation BTVS01's Customs (*Skyrim Dark Souls and Mass Effect Added*)

Hello All!
I know if you look at the date of my join date, it says 2008, but I honestly, I made the account and forgot about it, so this is my first real post. If it is possible, I would like to be treated like a new member, as before I stated, I have made the account a long time ago, but have not been active until now. And over that course of time, I have created a numerous card catalog, if you wish! LOL So take a look at some of my great-and not so great- customs! Feedback is very welcomed, and encouraged.
(How do you do that spoiler thing?)
P.S. I have seen a couple of ideas around here recently, so if one of your ideas are used ... FULL CREDIT TO YOU!
Spoiler Alert!

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape

Last edited by Btvs01; March 14th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:55 PM

Exclamation Re: BTVS01's Customs (Mega List)

All customs moved to first post

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)

Last edited by Btvs01; March 14th, 2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: ALL CUSTOMS FROM THIS ARE PLACED IN THE FIRST POST
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:37 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: BTVS01's Customs (Mega List)

Looks good, aside from numerous "unofficial" wordings, no hit zones, centered text (instead of justified right), lack of point values and some overlapping pictures. Great job for a newb!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Looks good, aside from numerous "unofficial" wordings, no hit zones, centered text (instead of justified right), lack of point values and some overlapping pictures. Great job for a newb!

O. That sound like more of a bad thing than a good thing. Hit zones are a no-no right now because I have no figures for the cards. Centered looks better IMO, and they weren't meant to be official, just anyone looking for a good time ( Not like that! xDD). Point values I wasn't sure of, due to the fact that there are some new powers in there, and I haven't play tested most of them yet. Any favorite cards? And Any suggestions about the wording?

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)

Last edited by Btvs01; August 14th, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:20 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btvs01 View Post
Quote:

O. That sound like more of a bad thing than a good thing. Hit zones are a no-no right now because I have no figures for the cards. Centered looks better IMO, and they weren't meant to be official, just anyone looking for a good time ( Not like that! xDD). Point values I wasn't sure of, due to the fact that there are some new powers in there, and I haven't play tested most of them yet. Any favorite cards? And Any suggestions about the wording?
Not a bad thing at all. If centered is better looking to you, by all means, do it. These are your customs! I like Voldermort a lot. (I'd like a good time with him ). I have wording differences for him and Nagini.

Quote:
Voldemort
Avada Kedavra
Choose a figure. If that figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. (I would change this here, unless you want him to be 6-700 points.) If it is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, destroy the figure. For wach wound on the defending figure, add 2 to your roll. (overpowered again, I would change it to 1.)

Horcruxes
To draft Voldemort, you must also draft Nagini. Until Nagini is destroyed, Voldemort may only receive up to 6 wounds, and may not be destroyed by any special power, destructable object, or Glyph.

Nagini
Horcrux
As long as Nagini is on the battlefield, Voldemort may only receive up to 6 wounds, and may not be destroyed by any special power, destructable object, or Glyph.

Coil Crush (Name needs to be changed as it is already in use on Wo-Sa-Ga's card)

After moving and instead of attacking, Nagini may use (name of power). Choose a Small or Medium (suggested requirement) figure adjacent to Nagaini and roll the 20-sided die. (To keep her from being overpowered, I would suggest this instead of insta-killing) If you roll a 12 -16, inflict one wound on the figure. If you roll a 17 or higher, inflict 3 wounds on the figure.
This is how to make spoilers. Type "[spoiler]insert text here[/spoiler", except with a bracket at the end to complete the spoiler.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; August 14th, 2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Quoting failure
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not a bad thing at all. If centered is better looking to you, by all means, do it. These are your customs! I like Voldermort a lot. (I'd like a good time with him ). I have wording differences for him and Nagini.

Quote:
Voldemort
Avada Kedavra
Choose a figure. If that figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. (I would change this here, unless you want him to be 6-700 points.) If it is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, destroy the figure. For wach wound on the defending figure, add 2 to your roll. (overpowered again, I would change it to 1.)

Horcruxes
To draft Voldemort, you must also draft Nagini. Until Nagini is destroyed, Voldemort may only receive up to 6 wounds, and may not be destroyed by any special power, destructable object, or Glyph.

Nagini
Horcrux
As long as Nagini is on the battlefield, Voldemort may only receive up to 6 wounds, and may not be destroyed by any special power, destructable object, or Glyph.

Coil Crush (Name needs to be changed as it is already in use on Wo-Sa-Ga's card)

After moving and instead of attacking, Nagini may use (name of power). Choose a Small or Medium (suggested requirement) figure adjacent to Nagaini and roll the 20-sided die. (To keep her from being overpowered, I would suggest this instead of insta-killing) If you roll a 12 -16, inflict one wound on the figure. If you roll a 17 or higher, inflict 3 wounds on the figure.
This is how to make spoilers. Type "[spoiler]insert text here[/spoiler", except with a bracket at the end to complete the spoiler.
Ahhhhh yes! Nice suggestions (yours are superior BTW), and glad you liked Voldy ROFL I I just realized how stupid I am for misspelling Horcruxes. Oh, how I crack myself up . . .

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old August 14th, 2011, 07:56 PM

No problem. I'll continually come back and tweak some wording so it sounds better. So, now for Bellatrix.
I like the Imperius Curse wording, adding some "thematics" to the game. However, at the end I'd say: "A roll of 10 or higher is sufficient to lift the curse, and therefore the figure will return to its original owner."
Aleera
She is cool, but her Whirlwind Special Attack should say:
Range 1. Attack 4.
When attacking with (name of attack), you may move Aleera 5 spaces. She may move through all figures without becoming engaged, and does not take any leaving engagement attacks. Roll an attack of 4 for each figure Aleera passes through.

I think it should be called something like "Shade of Vampire Special Attack".

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
No problem. I'll continually come back and tweak some wording so it sounds better. So, now for Bellatrix.
I like the Imperius Curse wording, adding some "thematics" to the game. However, at the end I'd say: "A roll of 10 or higher is sufficient to lift the curse, and therefore the figure will return to its original owner."
Aleera
Range 1. Attack 4.
When attacking with (name of attack), you may move Aleera 5 spaces. She may move through all figures without becoming engaged, and does not take any leaving engagement attacks. Roll an attack of 4 for each figure Aleera passes through.

Always goin' for the themes! xD I thought it should be a weaker version of Mind Shackle (Everyone remembers Viktor Krum ) And you saw Van Helsing?

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Aleera
Range 1. Attack 4.

Always goin' for the themes! xD I thought it should be a weaker version of Mind Shackle (Everyone remembers Viktor Krum ) And you saw Van Helsing?
The card or the movie?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:28 PM

The movie LOL

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart

Your customs look great! I agree with MrWookiee that the wording on your cards should be tweaked a little, but thats to be expected.

Here is some advice: read the Customizing Compendium. It really does help. It lists all sorts of mistakes people new to customizing cards make, and can help anyone make real-looking cards fast and easy.

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old August 14th, 2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceraxe View Post
Your customs look great! I agree with MrWookiee that the wording on your cards should be tweaked a little, but thats to be expected.

Here is some advice: read the Customizing Compendium. It really does help. It lists all sorts of mistakes people new to customizing cards make, and can help anyone make real-looking cards fast and easy.

Thanks! xD I tried the link and downloaded it, but all the words are black lines

Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards