Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 28th, 2019, 01:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th) (Public Playtesting)

If you're worried about what he's called in-universe, we don't always worry about that. For The Mask, in-universe he's only ever called Big Head. The comic is called the Mask, and in the Jim Carrey film he's called the Mask, so that ended up winning out since most people knew him by that, even if it wasn't technically accurate.
Old October 28th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm really leaning towards doing the Moment over War.
1) Allows you to have Multi-Doc adventures without requiring you to draft the same Doc over and over again.
2) We could do it to allow multiple incarnations of other Gallifreyans. If somebody wanted to do a triple Master army, they could have at it.

Something like this;
Quote:
DAY OF THE DOCTOR
You may draft up to 3 Gallifreyans that share the same name as long as each one has a different personality.
Really rough language-wise, I know, but would doing a design like that at some point in the future be better/worse than just doing SIs and having it maybe get a bit messy with the Master?
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, so after some thought, I think I'm open to using the numbers as SIs for the Doctors in order to allow them to all team up with each other at the same time. It just feels agaisnt the nature of the series to limit how people play these characters together.

But, if we do use the numbers as SIs, I want to at least have a solid plan going forward of what we're planning to do for potential non-Doctor TL designs. Not all Time Lords have clearly defined canonical numbering on their incarnations. The Master especially...we really have no clue what number Missy is, for example. And pretty much all the Classic Masters are actually the same incarnation, just stealing other people's bodies to stay alive.

So the way I see it, for a character like the Master, we have 2 options for SIs;
1) Estimate his incarnation numbers just based off fanon and guesswork and accept we might just be wrong or not keeping up with all continuity.
2) Use subtitles such as The Master (U.N.I.T. Enemy) or The Master (Burnt).

Out of those 2 options, number 1 appeals to me way more but I hardly think it's ideal. Any other ideas?
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I like 1, but 2 has some merit if we can come up with something better than (Unit Enemy) for a subtitle. For the Missy one a subtitle of Missy would work nicely. The newer versions of the master are at least fairly decent about giving us an SI for him.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Just A Head

"UNIT Enemy" is just the designation that most wikis and such use to refer to the Master played by Roger Delgado from an in-universe perspective.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:48 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
"UNIT Enemy" is just the designation that most wikis and such use to refer to the Master played by Roger Delgado from an in-universe perspective.
I understand that. I just meant if we have some better designation for him, like he went by "John Doe" in a few episodes as that incarnation or something.
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to see the AU/Dopplerganger discussion resolved before setting anything in stone here (I know, poke that beehive ....).

But I would base things primarily on what works best for The Doctor since he is the real centerpiece. Like for The Doctor I'd go with subtitles like "FIRST," "TENTH," and so on.

In which case, I think it's probably cleaner to fudge numbers with The Master to go along with that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2019, 10:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the numbers for the Doctors. Unless you're planning the other guys to be next, we have time on that.
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd like to see the AU/Dopplerganger discussion resolved before setting anything in stone here (I know, poke that beehive ....).

But I would base things primarily on what works best for The Doctor since he is the real centerpiece. Like for The Doctor I'd go with subtitles like "FIRST," "TENTH," and so on.

In which case, I think it's probably cleaner to fudge numbers with The Master to go along with that.
The only big issue with doing that with the Master is they do team up on occassion and are not at all the same individual. I suppose you could just take different versions together, bit that seems kinda off, but I get wanting to be consistent
Old November 7th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How many Masters are there?
I would call the original The Master, then Burnt Master and Missy if that is all of them.
Is the body stealing in the new series?
I only remember the one guy from the original series which I.always thought was really cool.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But the different versions of the Master are regenerations of each other, Doctor-style, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2019, 12:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

There are 2 other newer ones prior to missy, one of them became the Prime minister and the other was an older scientist type portrayal that created the Toclafane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library