Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd, 2015, 07:58 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Porting AotP Into Scape

Just a quick General Progress Report on my first Planeswalker gaming:

1. In the last couple of days I've solitaired six games with all five PWs: three 2-Players, one 2 vs 2 team, and one 5 Player free for all, using the three clever maps given--considering the lack of available terrain in general on a mostly featureless plain (er, plane).

2. Today Taeblewalker is coming over for some live opponent action.

3. I've got about a dozen rules questions, and after today's games probably will have a dozen more. I'll post them in the Question Bank thread soon.

Then the decks will be clear for more thoughts on combining the games as I plan.

Last edited by chas; August 23rd, 2015 at 09:33 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender