Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2011, 02:33 PM

Chardris is surprisingly tart
Re: C3V Sign-Up Sheet

If you're still adding people, I wouldn't mind signing up and helping out here and there. If you need me to be constantly available, then don't add me.
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Membership is closed for now, but we'll eventually be rotating public members into the sanctum on a monthly basis. Probably not until after our Wave One is put together and released, though, which will likely take several months still.
We're still working out the kinks, but we'll be opening the doors to more and more public involvement as time passes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:04 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Nevermind

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:51 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is ... a bit out of date, but I am interested in helping with C3V and would like a questionnaire. Or am I misunderstand this thread? Sorry for any noobishness.
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
This is ... a bit out of date, but I am interested in helping with C3V and would like a questionnaire. Or am I misunderstand this thread? Sorry for any noobishness.
Memberships are now closed but if you want to get involved, the best way of doing it is through playtesting units that come through our Public Playtesting Thread. Once you've proven that you've helped out with C3V we have the Public Access Guest Program that lets non-C3V members access to the inner sanctum to help out with creating units and further helping the C3V community.

Old October 24th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I know I can not help with design, but I am working on something cool for you guys. I have added Haduk and Varon to my synergy charts, and am set to finish a C³V version around Halloween. Is it possible to send it to you guys before I go public to ensure I did not miss anything?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 24th, 2011, 10:46 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I know I can not help with design, but I am working on something cool for you guys. I have added Haduk and Varon to my synergy charts, and am set to finish a C³V version around Halloween. Is it possible to send it to you guys before I go public to ensure I did not miss anything?
Definetly. Just shoot me a PM when your done, I'll post in the sanctum and who knows maybe it will get to the front page if you submit it by, I don't know, October 31st.

Old October 25th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Definetly. Just shoot me a PM when your done, I'll post in the sanctum and who knows maybe it will get to the front page if you submit it by, I don't know, October 31st.
Just finished all the bubbles and arrows, now I have to make them fit into the pages

-Ryougabot

Old October 27th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
I have finished it. Please PM me an email so I can send for your review.

Thanks

-Ryougabot

Old October 27th, 2011, 05:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I guess sign me up. I'll playtest and I'd like to do some design work.
Old October 27th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the interest. Overall membership is closed at this time but you can always get involved in some with the C3V Public Playtesting Sign Up thread. Many of our members have been brought in through all the wonderful assistance they have provided the project.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 27th, 2011, 09:59 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I think I'll lock this to avoid anymore confusion.

:lock:

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs