Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 17th, 2019, 02:53 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart
tried my hand at creating custom cards

I've gotten some good feedback from reddit on these custom cards I made and someone suggested posting them, here so I thought I'd give it a go. https://i.imgur.com/Yl4HX1c.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hZVutfQ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/wc6bedh.jpg https://i.imgur.com/nvnHlZu.jpg https://i.imgur.com/yGbIG4w.jpg
Old March 17th, 2019, 06:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: tried my hand at creating custom cards

Welcome. For some reason it is bleary on my phone. Looks interesting though.
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You can use this button to insert images:

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2019, 08:58 AM

Thank you
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Bats.
Some interesting ideas there and your pricing feels pretty good.
You have some non standard language that could be cleaned up. I think someone has a thread for that, Dad Scaper, maybe.
A twice per game power is a bit of a taboo. You may want to make markers for that.
Good stuff.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:22 PM

I'll rewrite it as markers then, I will.
Old March 17th, 2019, 08:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

My thread isn’t really for making card language fit perfectly with the existing canon. It is, however, for cleaning up language to improve readability. I’d be happy to help, because these are interesting but not super clearly written. The link is in my signature block, if you’re interested.

Thanks for sharing! I love to see new ideas and new customs creators.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:26 PM

Hi. which link is it? I Would like to clean up the text on the cards i posted.
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You have some cool ideas here! BTW, we gunna see any Mistborn customs from you??? Seems like it would be appropriate....

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 18th, 2019, 05:32 AM

Oh cool, you like Mistborn too! Sadly, I don't have any Mistborn card ideas, so no. I'll check out your customs and maps.
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
Oh cool, you like Mistborn too! Sadly, I don't have any Mistborn card ideas, so no. I'll check out your customs and maps.
Mistborn is incredible! Though I think I love The Stormlight Archive even more than Mistborn. Have you read that series? I have tried developing some Mistborn customs, but they need some work.
Thanks for checking out my stuff! That line is my signature - so it's at the bottom of all my posts. Hope you don't feel like I'm commanding you to go look at my stuff lol.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 18th, 2019, 08:20 AM

I haven't read The Stormlight Archive, I've been wanted to start The Way of Kings. I've been obsessed with GRRM's A Song of Ice and Fire books, can't wait for The Winds of Winter. Oh, I didn't know you could have signature lines. I'm new to this website so there's a lot I don't know. Starting out, it's been a bit difficult to navigate through it, but I'm getting little more used to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards