Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

There have been several posts in various places asking for suggestions about where to get the figures used for SoV and C3V units.

I have found one of the best options is to just Google the name of the figure used for the unit.

That will usually be enogh to help you find what you are looking for. If that doesn't work as well as you would like you can choose the "Shopping" option for your Google search and that will bring up quite a few places you can purchase the figure(s) including amazon and ebay.

If you find a site where scapers can get a particular fig used be sure to post a link in this thread.

I will try to update the bottom of this post with as current as possible info on figure specific links.

Just to get you started, here are a few places you can check out...
Site Sponsors:

Auggie's

Cool Stuff, Inc.

Miniature Market

Troll and Toad

Other Stores:

Games Empire

FRP Games

Noble Knight Games

Paizo

Role 4 Initiative (D&D)

Icon USA

Strike Zone Online

There are many others but this should be enough to get you started.

Lefton4ya has a thread that links to many other stores as well.

Last edited by Lamaclown; December 12th, 2011 at 09:39 AM. Reason: updated links
Old September 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Shopping for SoV/C3V minis

Nice! I linked to this thread from the C3V miniatures thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:07 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been searching for a little while now, and I can't seem to find Omegacron's figure for sale anywhere. Any tips?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I've been searching for a little while now, and I can't seem to find Omegacron's figure for sale anywhere. Any tips?
Any Mechwarrior Marauder IIC will work as it's the same sculpt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Mechwarrior Marauder IIC

It is a different color than the one pictured on the card but is the exact same sculpt.
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Here's a few different versions of the Marauder IIC on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MechWarrior-...efaultDomain_0

DD Game Zone:
http://ddgamezone.com/mewost085mai.html

More Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAR-2C3-A-Ma...item4cf8cdf383

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAR-2C3-A-Ma...item45fbfac50d

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

The Confrontation Phemera Omega figures used for the Gnids are basically the same thing as the Phemera Alpha figures except that the Alphas are green instead of tan. As long as C3V doesn't have plans for them, they should be good stand-ins if you can't find the Omegas.

When I checked earlier today, Miniature Market was out of the unit boxes of the Omegas and Alphas, but did have some individual units in their Confrontation Bitz page for $1.75 to $2.00 each.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:25 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the Phemera Alphas are longer, upright, but the Phemera Omegas are shorter, prone.

Also, this might be a good proxy from the WarHammer 40,000 line:
Tyranid Hormagaunt box (12 figures, must be assembled & painted)

I don't know how they compare, scale-wise.

Last edited by UtahScott; September 8th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:26 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I think the Phemera Alphas are longer, upright, but the Phemera Omegas are shorter, prone.
I'll check when I finally get home from work tonight.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
They are the exact same sculpts...just different colors. (I was shipped the green ones my mistake once, and kept them...I plan on painting them Marro colors at a later date)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Quote:
They are the exact same sculpts...just different colors. (I was shipped the green ones my mistake once, and kept them...I plan on painting them Marro colors at a later date)
Ninja'd before I even started typing!
Yes, they are the same.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:50 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Ninja'd before I even started typing!
Yes, they are the same.
That's good to know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs