Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 10th, 2014, 12:17 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
You could probably drive to Louisville in a few hours though,
THIS!

And pick up MegaSilver along the way once you are about an hour out.

Old June 10th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
THIS!

Afraid he can't since I'm South of you guys.
Old June 10th, 2014, 01:42 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
THIS!

Afraid he can't since I'm South of you guys.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 04:41 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

is there an update in the near future?
Old July 30th, 2015, 10:42 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if anyone still looks here for college area 'Scape. But if you're ever around Lancaster, PA (Millersville Univeristy, HACC, PA College of Art & Design, various Penn State satellites) hit me up. I'm no more that 30 minutes away from the furthest.
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

You can put me down as a contact at Indiana University. (Main Campus at Bloomington)
I have one buddy who plays occasionally too

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old August 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'll be attending The Ohio State University with some friends, and we all play Scape. I plan to advertise it quite a bit so hopefully interest will grow even more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion