Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 27th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Healing Spell - Vote for Initial Playte

Okay, now @dok 's commented and the 48 hours is up, I've made the tweaks and propose initial playtesting at 30 points.

@Ronin - Yea
@Arkham -
@japes -
@Viegon - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea

Also, any ideas on the name? I'm not really married to the present one - maybe just Heal?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 28th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Should say the OM is revealed on the figure's Army Card, not the spell card. Yea, though.
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Should say the OM is revealed on the figure's Army Card, not the spell card. Yea, though.
Done.

Also, a few minor things here, not vital, but do we think it should be allowed to heal:

a) Androids
b) Constructs
c) Undead
d) Demons
e) Enemy units (such as to calm an angry Hulk)

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It's magic, so I don't have any problem with it healing the unliving set. Don't think it'll be used on enemy units often either way, so a friendly restriction wouldn't be a big deal.
Old August 28th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
It's magic, so I don't have any problem with it healing the unliving set. Don't think it'll be used on enemy units often either way, so a friendly restriction wouldn't be a big deal.
Honestly, I'm inclined to leave the restriction out - 99% of the time it won't matter anyway, and it allows you to do something weird from time to time that I don't see a thematic reason you shouldn't be allowed to do.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Symbiotic

I agree with the sentiment, though I think even against Hulk and the berserker set, healing an enemy will almost never be more productive than attacking. Maybe against a 1-wound Conan to set him up for a big hit?
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
I agree with the sentiment, though I think even against Hulk and the berserker set, healing an enemy will almost never be more productive than attacking. Maybe against a 1-wound Conan to set him up for a big hit?
Yeah, I agree, probably never a good idea, but one I see no reason to bar - though 1 wound Conan isn't a bad idea. Could also be useful in 3 player free-for alls - if there's an enemy figure engaged with another opponent, you could heal him or her to maintain pressure between the opposing forces. Also nice in temporary alliances.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Conan would hate that which is fairly theme-y considering his disdain for magic.
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Other than "Healing Spell" being a bit on the nose name-wise I like it a lot. Good simple toolbox power.
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yea

Other than "Healing Spell" being a bit on the nose name-wise I like it a lot. Good simple toolbox power.
Yeah, as I said, I'm happy to take suggestions on the name. A nice simple toolbox spell is exactly what I was going for here - I'm starting to get into CRPGs (presently on another playthrough of Arcanum, and getting Baldur's Gate I as a present later in the year ), and a nice, simple healing spell is key and pretty standard in most of those sorts of games, so that's my inspiration here.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library