Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Super Hero City

Thanks Yodaking, to be honest I have built anything in awhile. I need to get back on it and finish up what's printed. I've been busy interviewing and contemplating moving several states west.

I have been assembling some new artscow decks with the newest releases to continue as well as some random "dinosaur" and other animal cards for a savage lands battle I have planned.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Organizing some photo's recently and found some good Halloween photos and after seeing ibechief's card of his son I found inspiration...though I cheated and used existing character stats...we do have plans for an original character at some point.

My wife made the Robin costume last minute and her sister made the awesome Woverine costume because we couldn't find a BROWN wolvie and he wanted to be the BROWN wolvie.

PS she is a costume builder in Orlando if anyone ever needs something created.

WEAPON S
Spoiler Alert!

ROBIN
Spoiler Alert!

ROBIN (Variation)
Spoiler Alert!

BATMAN
Spoiler Alert!

You can't tell but in both the Robin and the Batman costumes he was wearing Batman Crocks...

If I can find better photos I plan on doing the costumes my wife and I wore this year to a party...I was Gambit and she was Rogue. And it was HER idea, how awesome.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; January 8th, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to thank Mathguy for the Rectangle card template
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Organizing some photo's recently and found some good Halloween photos and after seeing ibechief's card of his son I found inspiration...though I cheated and used existing character stats...we do have plans for an original character at some point.

My wife made the Robin costume last minute and her sister made the awesome Woverine costume because we couldn't find a BROWN wolvie and he wanted to be the BROWN wolvie.

WEAPON S
Spoiler Alert!

ROBIN
Spoiler Alert!

ROBIN (Variation)
Spoiler Alert!

BATMAN
Spoiler Alert!

You can't tell but in both the Robin and the Batman costumes he was wearing Batman Crocks...

If I can find better photos I plan on doing the costumes my wife and I wore this year to a party...I was Gambit and she was Rogue. And it was HER idea, how awesome.
I love the family cards!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'll file that away. You never know when you could use a good costume.
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
I love the family cards!
I figured you would since it was you that gave me the idea.

Ever since he was shown the cards he had been trying to develop an original super hero. We now spend our car ride to school in the morning trying to decide his powers, name, and costume...it changes quite often but he had decided he definately wants Super Strength so he can knock people back off of the buildings.

Old January 15th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks Yodaking, to be honest I have built anything in awhile. I need to get back on it and finish up what's printed. I've been busy interviewing and contemplating moving several states west.

I have been assembling some new artscow decks with the newest releases to continue as well as some random "dinosaur" and other animal cards for a savage lands battle I have planned.
Have you checked out this dinosaur?

Love those custom cards. Fun incarnate.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Yes I have and so far I like it a lot in our goofing around.

It was great to have a fully tested baseline to play with. We make them essentially NPC and roll to see who gets to take a turn with him at the end of each round.

I can't wait until you get him finished..

Last edited by japes; January 17th, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:20 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Japes, if you like TMNT, click the link in my sig. B & K's customs are cool, but I think you will be interested in what we are about to "shell" out. Really nice buildings, I must say...
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow. I just stumbled onto this thread and your work is inspiring. I love the custom cards with your son's picture. (I assume it's your son. )

Keep up the great work!
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Wow. I just stumbled onto this thread and your work is inspiring. I love the custom cards with your son's picture. (I assume it's your son. )

Keep up the great work!
Yes it is my son but I can't take complete credit for the idea. I had thought about making a card for my son but really got pushed to act on it by ibeChief and the card he made for his son LoganThor. My son is only 5 but he has chosen a superhero theme every year for Halloween. Robin, Batman, Leonardo (TMNT) and Wolverine. Last year he had a Super Hero Training birthday party. All his friends came in costume and my wife and I were Rogue and Gambit (her idea btw), the instructors at the super hero training school.

Thanks for the kind words. I have read a lot of your post and I appretiate and respect your praise greatly.

Old April 24th, 2013, 03:38 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

That sounds fun. (for a 5 year old of course, we MATURE PEOPLE would have NO interest in something so fun. Did I say fun?)
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great stuff here japes. Love the cards with your son.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations