Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 8th, 2007, 06:33 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Sir Hawthorne may go retail????

Alright I was writing a question to hasbro about Marvelscape compatibility when i noticed their Faq...I clicked on the Hawthorne link and this is what it says.

Heroscape Figure Sir Hawthorne

Question
At Gen-Con, there was an exclusive figure named Sir Hawthorne. How can I get this figure?

Answer
The Sir Hawthorne figure was a free Heroscape giveaway (1 per person) at Gen-Con. As of right now, he is not being sold at retail.

I find that as of right now very interesting indeed. Maybe there is hope for all of the Non Gencon attendees!!!
Old June 8th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
That would be cool - eventually they may release an exclusive pack, with EOV, Nerak, Hawthorne, and the new GenCon guy.
Old June 8th, 2007, 07:17 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
That should cheeze off a lot of people that paid over $100 for it.
Old June 8th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That has been there since Day 1 of Hawthorne-Mania, don't hold your breath.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 8th, 2007, 07:59 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Hey look, its malechi and he's raining on my parade
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Why are you mooning Oogie da Bruce? Were you looking for this guy?
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ssssh! Now he's going to moon you Elstree for stating the obvious!

Or, possibly some other random member!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:44 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
it would be sweet if the exclusives were released in a pack. I would rather pay 15 bucks or whatever, even if it gave me duplicates of nerak and eov, as opposed to paying a hundred bucks on ebay for a hawthorne. But..as stated...I wont hold my breath.

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!
Old June 9th, 2007, 01:22 AM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
It would only make sense for Hasbro to rightfully profit off of the exclusives that where given out free and I'd happily buy the pack. Sure, we can repaint some figures, but the cards are what I'd enjoy having.
{shrug} We can only hope, right?

Or beg and plead
Please, Please, OH PLEASE!!!
Old June 9th, 2007, 02:55 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I really don't think it's going to happen. If people can buy their "exclusives" later, less and less will go to GenCon.
Old June 9th, 2007, 05:49 AM
assistant leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree
Why are you mooning Oogie da Bruce? Were you looking for this guy?
Because oogie lives in California therefore he is a co conpirator with Malechi so to speak because of location.

So there you go ...location is the answer :P
Old June 9th, 2007, 12:56 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hate to say it but i agree with Malechi, but please don't show your cheeks at me please skynight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units