Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 25th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

HS2010 vs. me starting now.
Old June 28th, 2015, 10:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

mtl and I are going to get started now. Unlikely to finish tonight, but we'll get it going.

EDIT: Ahhh. False alarm. Something just came up for mtl, so we'll pick armies and place but no game tonight.

EDIT2: army selection

mtl1998: Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein

kevindola: Obi-Wan Kenobi + Zuckuss + 4-LOM + Greedo + Beorn Boltcutter + Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 + C-3P0
Old June 29th, 2015, 10:50 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

weebaer
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior

VS
Arch-vile

-Luke Skywalker, Padawan + Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Vader (I) + Greedo

Wow, weird. I messaged Arch-vile yesterday saying we should play at 9:30pm central tonight. That message isnt even in my sent box....oh...it was 100% full I bet it didnt send my PM...sigh sorry @Arch-vile
Old July 3rd, 2015, 11:34 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@weebaer and @Arch-vile , are you two able to play your game sometime this weekend?
Old July 3rd, 2015, 11:36 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@weebaer and @Arch-vile , are you two able to play your game sometime this weekend?
We had planned to play today, but something came up on my end and I won't be able to play for a few days. So give the win to Weebaer.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 11:51 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
We had planned to play today, but something came up on my end and I won't be able to play for a few days. So give the win to Weebaer.
Alright. I'll get the next round of games out Sunday.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 01:50 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Dang @Arch-vile , Im so sorry. I hope everything is OK. ( dont really feel like I deserve the win....you gave me tons of times we could play and I only had a few, one of which I screwed up.)
Old July 5th, 2015, 05:34 PM

Round 3 Match-ups: Games will be on Can't See The Jungle
First player in match-up won the dice-off.

Arch-vile (0-2) has received a bye for this round.
-Luke Skywalker, Padawan + Obi-Wan Kenobi + Darth Vader (I) + Greedo
-Bossk + A-Zulman + Tusken Raiders x4 + C-3PO

HS Online App

mtl1998 (2-0) vs. Dysole (2-0)
-Boba Fett + 4-LOM + the Varja + Marro Warriors + C-3PO
-Bespin Guards x3 + Lobot + Agent Skahen + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Marcu Esenwein
-Cloud Car Pilots + Lando Calrissian + Lobot + Isamu + Cyprien Esenwein + Sonya Esenwein
-R2-D2 + C-3PO + Roman Legionnaires x3 + Azurite Warlord + Me-Burq-Sa + Mogrimm Forgehammer
Spoiler Alert!

Koolster25 (1-1) vs. kevindola (1-1)
-Darth Vader (I) + Stormtroopers x2 + E-Web Trooper x1 + R2-D2
-Major Derlin + Atgar Cannons x2 + Rebel Heavy Gunners x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + FX-7 Medical Droid x1
-Yoda + FX-7 Medical Droid x2 + John Varan + 8th Infantry Pathfinders x5 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi + Zuckuss + 4-LOM + Greedo + Beorn Boltcutter + Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x1 + C-3P0
Spoiler Alert!

weebaer (1-1) vs. heroscaper2010 (1-1)
-Han Solo + Chewbacca + Ana Karithon + R2-D2 + Marro Warriors + C-3P0 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
-Jawas x2 + IG-88B + Zetacron + Taelord the Kyrie Warrior + Beorn Boltcutter
-Darth Vader (II) + Bramcephys + Me-Burq-Sa
-Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + Chewbacca + Beorn Boltcutter + IG-88B + 4-LOM
Spoiler Alert!

MegaSilver (1-1) vs. William099 (1-1)
-Lando + Lobot + Bespin Guards x3 + Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV) + R2-D2
-Darth Vader (I) + Boba Fett + Probe Droids x4
-Stormtroopers x3 + Boba Fett + Imperial Officer x1 + C-3PO
-IG-88 + 4-LOM + Rebel Troopers x4 + R2-D2
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 5th, 2015, 09:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mother May I?

@heroscaper2010 Docs are not available for access.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 5th, 2015, 11:07 PM

Re: Mother May I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
@heroscaper2010 Docs are not available for access.

~Dysole, informationally
Everytime!

I'll get it one of these days. They should be unlocked by tomorrow morning.
Old July 6th, 2015, 12:40 PM

Docs are shared.
Old July 7th, 2015, 07:27 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now

mtl vs. Dysole. He has my Varja build. I have his Romans.

~Dysole, very interested to see where this goes

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events