Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2023, 01:42 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
The original person who brought up the DEI concept in this thread, even if it was unecessary, was trying to make a coherent point
he absolutely was not & with experience you realize phrases like "DEI madness" and "woke" tell you all the deep nuanced conversation you're gonna get at the front door

this isn't the place for it anyway, we've given this tangent far more attention than it deserves
He can be wrong about something without being wrong in his entirety, which is why immediately mocking him is unecessary; we don't know if he would or wouldn't have responded reasonably to a more dignified reaction to his comment. You clearly don't want to have any kind of discussion on this so we have no choice but to move on
Old July 1st, 2023, 02:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we are good on this tangent. Please and thank you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 1st, 2023, 04:09 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So Renegade also does jigsaw puzzles. Anyone want an official Heroscape jigsaw puzzle?

(Happy Canada Day, by the way.)
Old July 1st, 2023, 05:54 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
I think this is better than adding any of what I might have to any previous tangents. Posted with as much love and irony as possible.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 1st, 2023, 10:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
I think this is better than adding any of what I might have to any previous tangents. Posted with as much love and irony as possible.

The beauty of being Canadian is we are allowed to pretend nothing bothers us and silently judge from our high moose.

Remember, while the Americans fought a bloody battle for independence, a bunch of Canadians got good and drunk and decided to start a country and England said "meh, whatever".

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 3rd, 2023, 09:29 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:

The beauty of being Canadian is we are allowed to pretend nothing bothers us and silently judge from our high moose.

Remember, while the Americans fought a bloody battle for independence, a bunch of Canadians got good and drunk and decided to start a country and England said "meh, whatever".
That song is pretty amusing, though. It reminds me of how uncomfortable my American relatives feel when they see how we buy milk:
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Would you like milk in a bottle or a carton... Bag please.

It seems so normal until some one points it out that nowhere else on earth is milk (or really any other liquid) sold this way.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is for restaurants. Like a five gallon bag that goes in a milk machine.
A busboy busted one open trying to do a refill where I worked in high school. What a mess.
Though now that I think about it, that may have just been a Bill Knapp's thing. They had their own commissary that supplied the restaurants.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 11:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I remember Bill Knapp's! Great bean soup.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I remember Bill Knapp's! Great bean soup.
And au gratin potatoes.

Besides getting a better battlefield/scenario builder, another thing I hope we get with software support are visual/audio profiles of all the army cards. I want to hear a voice say all the hero/squad names so we can finally get "official" pronunciations.
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:42 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Dear Master Roshi,

Sorry to be so late getting back to you. Regarding your Post # 148, (on Page 13 Upthread) you have a standing invitation to come visit and Scape with our New York City Gang of Four. I will attack you with hoards of Deathreavers (aka "Rats") to make you feel at home here.
Old July 8th, 2023, 05:44 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anybody remember that prototype image that got leaked in the period between waves 9/10 and the D&D waves? It had like 4-5 sculpts that were alleged prototypes for future units, one was a 1920s mobster looking guy, one was an axegrinder with an alternate weapon, another was an utgar looking kyrie, I think Migol Ironwill's sculpt was in it as well. It makes me wonder if those sculpts will finally see a release now that the game's been revived.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News