Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 27th, 2011, 12:28 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR RELEASED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
They are, and it would be nice to have some fresh eyes on them honestly. I think the sanctum would be very receptive to hear any good ideas on the subject. Maybe I should move the DO/Optional Rule thread to the public.
Yeah, it'd be pretty neat to have a public brainstorming. You guys could post the problems you're having figuring them out, and we could all try to find something that works well.
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Basically, Griffin and I don't agree on anything when it comes to these rules! That's probably why we'll never get them done...
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:34 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Basically, Griffin and I don't agree on anything when it comes to these rules! That's probably why we'll never get them done...
Play nice, kids.
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Easy there buddy... I think we are working together much better right now and we are hopefully making some changes for the best. You recently had some great ideas I thought, but we should really keep this discussion in the sanctum for now.
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:45 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Whatever...
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:48 AM

(for those that didn't pick up on it, I'm just kidding...Griff and I aren't actually fighting about the DO rules, or anything else for that matter. )
Old January 27th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's because you're both too big of theme nerds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2011, 09:07 AM

Hey I don't care about theme...uh...I'm not a ner.....oh fine.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:16 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Hey I don't care about theme...uh...I'm not a ner.....oh fine.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

When I played Wave Four on the Times Square map, I created some rules for the cars on the field. Those rules actually were fun, but were a bit complicated. I had also tried to develop some destructible object rules before I heard of C3G, but I didn't care for those.

The biggest challenge for me with DOs are creating rules that aren't:

(a) overly complicated. With the wide variety of objects you might use, having each object have their own set of effects would make playing them cumbersome.

(b) basically serving the same purpose as equipment glyphs. Now some objects would work like equipment glyphs. However, there is a danger that the battle would just start with everyone scrambling across the map grabbing these suckers. This isn't Sharks vs. Jets. I'm also not sure I like the idea of folks simply carrying these things around.

To me, objects should be things you might grab in the heat of battle. You grab, throw or swing, and be done with it.

C3G has produced Anti-Monitor and was able to get a cost for Echo. If anyone can solve this problem, it will be C3G.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
The weather:
Spoiler Alert!
That's good. How did I miss that?
Old January 27th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I'm not typing as much these days, but I agree that simpler is better.

I'd like to see DOs grouped into two sizes (big and really big ), with units having Super Strength able to use them in an attack for a simple addition of 1 or 2 attack dice (based on size). After an attack, a die roll determines if the object is destroyed or not. If not, the attacker places it adjacent to the target.

For one more layer of complexity, you can allow DOs to be thrown, but I'd pick a static range number like 2 or 3 for very large (cars, etc.) and 4 or 5 for large objects (post office boxes, park benches). I'd also not allow any attack boost for thrown DOs--simply a normal attack, now made at range. (Same rules for destruction and placement if not destroyed.)

Anyhow, simpler is better. And all just fwiw, nothing more. (My guess is that you are way past this stage, but just an idea for a very simple system.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy