Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 26th, 2011, 04:11 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

You are correct. Evar and Siege excepted, no rule allows you to flip over you X. It stays down for the round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SotM Rulebook pg.8
The 'X' Order Marker: This extra marker is not used on any of your turns; it is only a decoy to prevent your opponent from knowing which three Order Markers you actually intend to use.
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you bro! Super fast replies here! +rep.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:52 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Ok another dumb question by me (sorry :/) Ok so suppose I was in a 4 player battle where it's 2 vs 2. I have a Ralien rotv in my army and my partner has one as well. Is that allowed? If it is allowed does that mean both our figures get a plus 4 to their defenses or just plus 2 cause the card reads just your friendly figures, but there's been rules about what counts as a friendly. And if it is allowed does that mean if we both have the same figures that boosts other figures like Ralien do their powers just stack? Thanks.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Ok another dumb question by me (sorry :/) Ok so suppose I was in a 4 player battle where it's 2 vs 2. I have a Ralien rotv in my army and my partner has one as well. Is that allowed? If it is allowed does that mean both our figures get a plus 4 to their defenses or just plus 2 cause the card reads just your friendly figures, but there's been rules about what counts as a friendly. And if it is allowed does that mean if we both have the same figures that boosts other figures like Ralien do their powers just stack? Thanks.
Yes, you can have one of a unique in each army on the field.

If the power affects "friendly figures" then they apply to your teammate's army too; if it's "figures you control" then it's your army only. I think Raelin is "figures you control" and so each Raelin will only affect figures in that army.

Last edited by ollie; March 26th, 2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Yes, I just checked: Raelin is "figures you control".
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Yes, you can have one of a unique in each army on the field.

If the power affects "friendly figures" then they apply to your teammate's army too; if it's "figures you control" then it's your army only. I think Raelin is "figures you control" and so each Raelin will only affect figures in that army.
Ah ic thank you for clearing that up for me. Its funny how some rules get misinterpreted cause ppl don't carefully read the cards or rule books lol

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:57 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Just a quick question. How do you get the spoiler alert thing that hides stuff around your words?

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] No spaces.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] No spaces.
Thank you

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:15 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Page 14 of the Swarm of the Marro Rule Book, under "Special Powers," lays out the distinction between Line of Sight and Clear Sight.
Thanks everyone (six pages back or so) for responding. I had forgotten that I asked the question, got busy, and only just now read where that it is located in the Swarm of the Marro rule book (thanks Rev).

Zombie head shots aren't required for Braxas' poison acid breath? Hmmm....

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old March 29th, 2011, 01:12 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone know the size (in mm) of the D3 large bases? (Moltenclaw, Ice Troll, etc.)
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

[breaks out Pulverizer and tape measure] They're 1 9/16", soooo... [does a little math] a bit less than 40mm.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:38 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks! My tape measure just manifested itself on my desk, not three feet from where I'm sitting, so now I'm wondering if Heroscape may be too much for me to handle, intellectually.

EDIT: It's 39.6something, so it's probably safe to say 40mm bases from Warhammer and such would work, yes?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's