Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote For Initial Playtesting)

I just wanted to pop back in and thank Dysole for looking at this, cause I kind of blew off her comments in my excitement. I want to see where the 5 range train takes us, but I'm still open to the decrease in range if need be.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 01:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea

Haven't chimed in here yet, but these guys are a neat little streamlined squad. Should be fun!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just for the record, I kind of like the idea of a range 3 on the SA as well.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just for the record, I kind of like the idea of a range 3 on the SA as well.
This seems to be a change a lot of people are in favor of, and i don't have a problem with it. Why not try it? Should I make the change now or save it until after the initial vote?
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Personally I'd change it now if it looks like it's trending that way anyway.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:56 PM
Just A Head

Okay, updated. Here's the new version, just to make sure;
Quote:
NAME = DALEK DRONES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = DALEKS
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = WARMONGERERS
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM ?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 3
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 150

EXTERMINATE!
Instead of attacking with a Dalek Drone, you may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 4 to the roll if the figure does not have Super Strength. If the result is 15 or higher, the figure receives 2 wounds.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When rolling defense dice with a Dalek Drone, all skulls rolled count as additional shields.

FLYING
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
All design related votes except the vote for On Deck / Release can be voted on by any Inner Sanctum member (this means all active and former Heroes/Legends). Any 5 yea votes without a nay vote will pass a proposal, or the normal time limit of 48 hours with no nay votes.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this passes on time?
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

No, you still need a minimum 5 yea votes and I'm counting 2. I'd tag @A3n since he's expressed an interest in Dr. Who and has the mini's for the card, I imagine he'd give you a yea once he had a chance to look things over. I don't think he's on HS.com every day anymore though so he may have just missed the fact the thread was started up. Any other retried heroes that have expressed interest in the Dr. Who workshop I'd hit up as well if there are any.
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
No, you still need a minimum 5 yea votes and I'm counting 2. I'd tag @A3n since he's expressed an interest in Dr. Who and has the mini's for the card, I imagine he'd give you a yea once he had a chance to look things over. I don't think he's on HS.com every day anymore though so he may have just missed the fact the thread was started up. Any other retried heroes that have expressed interest in the Dr. Who workshop I'd hit up as well if there are any.
Okay, I know @IAmBatman and @Tornado were also at least somewhat interested.

Can I ask for clarification on the meaning of the 48 hour clause that I quoted? I assumed it meant that if a proposal received no Nay votes within 48 hours then that proposal passed.
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You need 5 Yeas.
Yea
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would rename Exterminate! to Exterminate! 15 so it can be reused with different numbers.

But Yea either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

We recently changed procedures so it's possible this did pass after 48 hours... pardon our dust, some of us old folks have trouble keeping up with all these changes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library