Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 20th, 2011, 02:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

Nice!

Kep it up with Waves D11-13
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:59 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

I am working on them and hope to have them up in the next weeks. Barring rapture.
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:16 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doe138 View Post
I am working on them and hope to have them up in the next weeks. Barring rapture.
Hurry up! It could be any day now

You need to leave good resources for whoever is left behind.
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Thanks, doe138; I'm putting the links in the initial post of the Index, too.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is awesome to see some of you have been picking up the task of finishing these books.

I have contacted GrungeBob this morning and asked him if the Heroscapers site is interested in hosting the original 25mb Word 2003 file. Keep an eye on things, because if he agrees the source will be available through the files section for everyone to play with. That should make it easy to make the last waves look the same as everything else.

EDIT: unfortunately, this is the reply I got from GrungeBob: "This is a good idea, unfortunately, I am not the guy that can help you right now. I'm swamped and I'm afraid this would just go to the bottom of my priority list." I can certainly relate to being swamped.

So here's how I'll do this. Whomever wants a copy of the original source can send me a PM, but make sure you include a valid email address capable of receiving a 25 MB Word 2003 file. I will then email you the document.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; May 22nd, 2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For those that can't receive a 25 MB file (most mail providers can't), I just sent RobertDD a PM with an email address that does allow up to 50MB files. If he sends me the file, and he's OK with me doing so, I will put it up on a website to make it easier for everyone to download.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 23rd, 2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's great, Xorlof. The file will be on your way as soon as gmail has uploaded it. Please make sure you post the link here, and I'll make sure I'll add it to the first page.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I received the file last night and you can all download it here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3240

Thanks again, RobertDD! Now I'm looking forward to someone continuing Robert's fine work (don't look at me right now--I'm still behind on my VirtualScape map import/export/"webifier" project)!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:44 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm grabbing this file now to see what I can do with it.

Until then, enjoy my take on Wave 11, the first D&D wave after Master Set 3.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3242
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:44 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

This is awesome! I'm so glad to see this project continued. Thanks to Robert for the original idea! Thanks to Xorlof for hosting the master file, and thanks to Doe138 for continuing where Robert left off!

Doe, Are you planning on updating the Master copies as well after you finish with Wave 13? I am interested in working on this some in my free time if you would like help. I just didn't want to jump in head first if someone else was already on the job.

Thanks!
Old May 25th, 2011, 07:14 PM
C3V art MACHINE

I was just thinking last night that after I finish the final two waves, I should start fixing the older waves and adding synergies and whatnot. I totally welcome your help!
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I just reported the bot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units