Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010'S Map Thread! Mitonsoul's Dungeon added 8/5/12

Mitonsoul's Dungeon
Requires: 1 BftU and 1 VW

Enjoy. I made this map thinking of all of the responses I've had from this thread and my failures at BoV submissions. Then I laid out some hexes and it started to look like Marr Highway. Well obviously with a BftU/VW you aren't going to build a similar Marr Highway, so I started to add in width. It seems the biggest problem with BftU/One Expansion is that armies that include Rats easily clog it up and that the rats can reach glyphs in either one turn or armies of Knights reach it too late. This map solves both problems, the glyph is placed 7 spaces away, so it takes two turns for each group of figures to reach the glyph. Also, the glyph is in a very near secure area. Blocked by Outcrops, figures camping on the lava like Q9 can't kill a knight on the glyph. However, the knight (on glyph) or Q9 (on height) may kill themselves...Yeah that's right the glyph and the majority of height are on top of lava field pieces. And also, there's only two hexes (one on each side) that Raelin can perch on height and still be within range (and see) the figure on the glyph. That space is the nearest hex to the glyph, on the 3-hex rock. Which also means that 2 other figures can attack her from equal height. Or another one can attack her low on shadow.

I think that's it. Thanks, HS2010.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios