Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:32 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Scapecon III Lost and Found

I know it's going back two years...but if anyone happens to remember loaning me SotM OMs back at ScapeCon 1....I still have them set aside. I completely forgot about them for a long time till I saw them in my case.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:53 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
I know it's going back two years...but if anyone happens to remember loaning me SotM OMs back at ScapeCon 1....I still have them set aside. I completely forgot about them for a long time till I saw them in my case.
There's a very real chance it was me.

~Dysole, who doesn't know for sure but she's loaned OMs and then forgotten to collect them several times. CVN probably still has her set of ROTV OMs
Old August 22nd, 2023, 01:20 PM

JohnnyFrisbee Woo who?

What color are the SotM OMs? I feel like I probably have extras that I can give you if Dysole doesn't have yours.
Old August 23rd, 2023, 02:46 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
There's a very real chance it was me.

~Dysole, who doesn't know for sure but she's loaned OMs and then forgotten to collect them several times. CVN probably still has her set of ROTV OMs
Just make sure he signs or initials each one when you get them back. Instead of 1, 2, 3, you can have CVN.

I don't believe it was you, as I have a vague memory of what the person looked like. I sat down to my first match at ScapeCon 1, and realized I had only brought one set of OMs, but they were two different colors.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got my laptop charger back in the mail from the hotel today.

Had to send them a pre-paid UPS label and schedule a UPS pickup at the hotel, but they boxed it up and then shipped it when UPS came to pick it up.

Fyi in case anyone else still has things left at the hotel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon