Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 28th, 2011, 10:46 AM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart
Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Zettian Assasins 8-31-11

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long, just before summer ended I had to get my computer fixed and then with school starting I didn't really have a lot of time. But, now that the soccer season is over I have much more time. Here is my latest creation, a four figure, single spaced squad for Vydar designed to help all Hunters.

Vydar

Spoiler Alert!

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old October 28th, 2011, 03:44 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart
Re: Evisceraxe's Customs- Huntatrons added 10-28-11

The bond loop is avoided by doing what they did with the Wyrmlings....After revealing an order marker on this card.
Old October 29th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It's too bad that they create a Bonding Chain(or at least a movement bonding one) with the Blastatrons. They still have OM-less Movement bonding. Oh well. Not much too say about this custom, other than they have a pathetic amount of attack

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 29th, 2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
It's too bad that they create a Bonding Chain(or at least a movement bonding one) with the Blastatrons. They still have OM-less Movement bonding.
How do they create movement bonding chain? The Huntatrons bond with Hunters, while the Blastatrons are Guards. I'm just a little confused.

Quote:
Oh well. Not much too say about this custom, other than they have a pathetic amount of attack
The whole point of this was to create a scout like unit for the 'trons. When I think of scouts, I think of low attack and high speed. It may just be a matter of personal opinion however.

**General Update 1-30-12
Old October 29th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisceraxe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
It's too bad that they create a Bonding Chain(or at least a movement bonding one) with the Blastatrons. They still have OM-less Movement bonding.
How do they create movement bonding chain? The Huntatrons bond with Hunters, while the Blastatrons are Guards. I'm just a little confused.

Never mind, the Gladiatrons are the hunters in that combo

Time to go back to bed

Quote:
Oh well. Not much too say about this custom, other than they have a pathetic amount of attack
The whole point of this was to create a scout like unit for the 'trons. When I think of scouts, I think of low attack and high speed. It may just be a matter of personal opinion however.
Maybe

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 31st, 2011, 05:10 PM

Valkrill
Spoiler Alert!

**General Update 1-30-12
Old October 31st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

It's an interesting entry with a unique feel. I really like how Trick or Treat plays off of Smashed Head. Sometimes it's better to get hurt, others to heal, and sometimes either is acceptable. I like it even more that Trick or Treat is optional -- given the possible outcomes it can be a difficult decision whether or not to activate it. Giving players tough decisions is always a plus in my book.

Comparing him to Krug, his price feels about right. Krug has the awesome double-attack, but the Autumn Knight has natural healing potential. Krug gets Huge immunities, but Construct gives the Autumn Knight some different immunities.

The choice of race, Warforged, is curious to me. The figure doesn't line up with the normal D&D warforged, even if you don't look at the head. Nor are other Warforged in Heroscape Constructs. I was wondering what made you go with that race.

The bit that probably hurt you the most in the contest was that it is a bit weak on the Halloween theme. Of course the name "Trick or Treat" is thematic, but when I apply my "if you rename the powers, does it still feel like Halloween?" test, it feels more like a sort of beserker unit.

Regardless, I like it. Like I said, the combination of Trick or Treat and Smashed Head is a really fun design.
Old October 31st, 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
It's an interesting entry with a unique feel. I really like how Trick or Treat plays off of Smashed Head. Sometimes it's better to get hurt, others to heal, and sometimes either is acceptable. I like it even more that Trick or Treat is optional -- given the possible outcomes it can be a difficult decision whether or not to activate it. Giving players tough decisions is always a plus in my book.

Comparing him to Krug, his price feels about right. Krug has the awesome double-attack, but the Autumn Knight has natural healing potential. Krug gets Huge immunities, but Construct gives the Autumn Knight some different immunities.

The choice of race, Warforged, is curious to me. The figure doesn't line up with the normal D&D warforged, even if you don't look at the head. Nor are other Warforged in Heroscape Constructs. I was wondering what made you go with that race.

The bit that probably hurt you the most in the contest was that it is a bit weak on the Halloween theme. Of course the name "Trick or Treat" is thematic, but when I apply my "if you rename the powers, does it still feel like Halloween?" test, it feels more like a sort of beserker unit.

Regardless, I like it. Like I said, the combination of Trick or Treat and Smashed Head is a really fun design.
In all honesty, I'm not sure why I chose Warforged. I think it was because I am not too creative when thinking of names, so I searched for a race that was close.

**General Update 1-30-12

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards