Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 27th, 2010, 12:22 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What's your Heroscape X-Mas 2010 Haul?

All I got was a Fury of the Primordials pack. My wife thought I'd spent enough money lately on Heroscape myself so the pickings were slim.
Old December 27th, 2010, 12:39 AM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorazin View Post
Nice! In the complete EOV RotV set my GF got me from eBay I found a nice bonus: a Aubriens and Gladiatrons pack! Woohoo!
Nice score Chor!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 29th, 2010, 02:38 AM

motoko is surprisingly tart

I got money. And from this I bought some nice things for me. Unfortuanaly I live in Germany and due to the cold weather the packages will take a while to arrive at my house. But as i heared, that herascape will be discontinued I bought some items to enchance my collection:

2x Master Set: Battle for the Underdark
2x Master Set: Swarm of the Marro
2x Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
1x Wave 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
1x Wave 1: Snipers & Vipers
1x Wave 7: Spearmen & Riflemen (that was missing in my collection)
1x Wave 11: Fury of the Primordials (one additional to the complete Wave 11 above)
1x Wave 12: Golem and Wyrmlings (one additional to the complete Wave 12 above)
2x RttFF
1x VW
1x TJ

Now the only thing missing in my collection is Wave 4 & 6, Aquillas Alliance and Raknars Vision... But I'm not willing to pay 200$ for one package or wave. That's a bit to much.

Last edited by motoko; December 29th, 2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:32 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

One pack of Snipers and Vipers,
one pack of Marro Cavalry,
one Pack of Fury of the Primordials,
one Pack of Golem and Wyrmlings,
and one pack of Veterans of the Last War.

I owned multiples of these packs already so it's nothing new for me. I was really hoping for packs from D3, since I still don't have anything from that set as of yet. (My FLGS has been strangely difficult of this matter.) I'm not fully complaining about what I have received, I have been wanting extra's of these anyway.
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:13 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Recieved a few days after Christmas (stupid FedEx lying about delivery dates) Used my camera phone to take this pic, since I couldnt find my camera and couldnt wait to open them. pictured is
1x-fortress
1x MS3
1x snipers and vipers
2x militia and wolves
1x complete wave 2
1x complete wave d2
1x complete wave d3
I have another 3 sets of MS3 coming on saturday as well as a mint AA. Mrs Claus was good to me this Christmas.
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:21 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

I bought myself a Lexan map.
Old December 29th, 2010, 09:30 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

2x FotA
2x BftU
1x TT
3x Spearmen and Riflemen
3x Warforged Soldiers
3x Ogre Pulverizer
1x Heroes of Fallcrest minus Moltenclaw
1x Su-Bak-Na
1x Rhogar Dragonspine
1x Soldiers and Wolves
1x Warriors of Feldspar
6x Mezzodemon Warmongers
2x Death Knights
I'm sure I forgot something...

EDIT- Remembered one...
1x Bugbears and Orcs

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; December 29th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 10:46 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1x Icewind Scourge
1x Veterans of the Last War

Old December 29th, 2010, 10:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Got the wave 10 hero pack with Hawthorne and the other exclusives.

Our family must not have as much money as nearly everyone else on this site.
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:37 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I put in an insane amount of overtime november and december (up until Christmas) with the goal of "Giving the wife and kids a good Christmas and not using a single credit card to do so." Granted I probably saw the family for like 2 hours six out of the seven days, but I had the full day off on sundays and achieved my goal. Turning 30 tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the energy to do it again next year. Nothing like hearing your oldest tell you it was the best Christmas ever.
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape:
Just a Bftu set, although I'm getting an early Birthday present from the Housemousegames sale - M:tCB, Snipers and Vipers x3, and Warriors and Soulborgs.

Non-scape:
Tickets to Russell Peters
Michael Jacksons Posthmous album Michael
Michael Jacksons Vision (Collection of his music videos)
New iHome
And a lot of money, gift cards and candy from uncles and aunts.

~Rednax
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

As to update my previous post, I just ordered D1, and the hero packs from D2 and D3 from Coolstuffinc on tuesday.I can't wait for those packs to get in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion