Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
NEW Trial of Victor the Pureblood and Slitters

Old thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15915

Each Trial will last ONE WEEK. This one will end Saturday 08/09/08.

ANYONE can comment, critique, test, or approve. But it must all be constructive, you can't just come in with an "I approve" and disappear.

Once the custom has been significantly tested and has gotten THREE approvals, the thread will be converted to a BOOK.

A new Trial for a new custom will be started about every 3 days.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:37 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: NEW Trial of Victor the Pureblood and Slitters

My first impression is that they're both undercosted. But a low defense, (in the case of the Slitters) and low normal attack (in the case of Victor) reduces that. Another thing is that Life Drain should be changed to be the same as Cyprien's. Also, Slitting should say "causes a wound on a unique hero, that figure is now Bleeding" or something like that. Fix that, and it'll be good for me.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:24 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart

Having read the original thread, some of the wording changes make sense regarding Unique Heroes (for the Slitting, worthless against squads). I'm torn on the need for bonding. Without it, the Slitters can be picked off rather quickly, leaving Victor alone. Or, if the Slitters do cause a wound, by the time Victor gets there, the Hero is healed. I'll hold my judgment for a bit.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I haven't tested these guys yet, but I have to agree with everything so far. It looks like the abilities balance out. As for bonding, I think they may be just fine without it. Send out Slitters early to make all your opponents' heroes bleed, the Victor quickly finishes off what's left of them. Bonding would probably just make them cost more.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoduck View Post
Having read the original thread, some of the wording changes make sense regarding Unique Heroes (for the Slitting, worthless against squads). I'm torn on the need for bonding. Without it, the Slitters can be picked off rather quickly, leaving Victor alone. Or, if the Slitters do cause a wound, by the time Victor gets there, the Hero is healed. I'll hold my judgment for a bit.
The chances of a hero being healed are very slim. Only two units have the capability to do that, and because of that, there's really no more danger to Victor than any other army.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:32 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

These units look pretty good, and in addition to what everyone else has already said, I just have one comment. The card doesn't say anything about the bleeding stopping if the Hero is healed, but I think it would make more sense for the bleeding to stop if the unit gets healed.

EDIT: It looks like people are talking like what I said above is the case. If that's true then the wording on the card needs to be fixed to mention that.

Last edited by heroscaper314; August 4th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards