Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 7th, 2015, 04:27 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Season 21 Signups Until 8/9

I'm in for this one. I always enjoy the heat and chaos formats.
Old August 9th, 2015, 04:17 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I was going to jump in this but I don't think I'll be able to schedule games for the first two weeks. I guess I'll get back in next season.
Old August 10th, 2015, 09:46 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Technical Whatsit

We're waiting on a few issues before we release round 1 but it should be up sometime today. If you're still on the fence jump in and we'll get you in.

Edit: Round 1 will be up sometime tonight. You have until then.

~Dysole, announcingly

Last edited by Dysole; August 10th, 2015 at 10:02 AM.
Old August 10th, 2015, 10:25 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Technical Whatsit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We're waiting on a few issues before we release round 1 but it should be up sometime today. If you're still on the fence jump in and we'll get you in.

Edit: Round 1 will be up sometime tonight. You have until then.

~Dysole, announcingly
Sweet, I was sick this weekend and didn't feel like doing stuff. I'll try and get mine in.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 10th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just snuck in. This should be fun.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 1 is Heat of Battle on Mole Hills.

The vegies dad v. Ixe pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x4, Sir Gilbert, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion
* MacDirk Warriors x4, Alastair MacDirk, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sir Orrick
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x6, Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Isamu
* Rygarn, Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tarn Viking Warriors, Tomoe Gozen
vegies dad chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The Smithy Winfred v. Deroche pool of armies is:
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, M-43 Resistance Fighters x4, Siiv, Marcu Esenwein
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x8
* Warforged Soldiers x3, 20th Maine Volunteers x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Siiv
* Havech Eradicators x3, Marro Drones x3, Tul-Bak-Ra, Otonashi
Smithy Winfred chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.

The William099 v. Taeblewalker pool of armies is:
* Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Werewolf Lord
* Roman Legionnaires x4, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Arashara Goshiri, Red Wyrmling x2
* Airborne Elite, Anubian Wolves x5, Khosumet the Darklord
* 10th Regiment of Foot x4, Braxas, Marro Warriors (drop 1)
William099 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Taeblewalker chooses who places first.

The Tom_Bombadil_ v. Heroscaper Guy pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x5, Sir Gilbert, Major X17 (drop 2)
* Warriors of Ashra x8, Arkmer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech (drop 7)
* Warriors of Ashra x6, Cyprien Esenwein, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior
* Fire Elemental x5, Air Elemental x5, Kurrok the Elementalist, Akumaken
Tom_Bombadil_ chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

The awesomeunleashed v. dok pool of armies is:
* Xualtica Fire Ants x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], The Varja (drop 2)
* Zettian Deathwings x9, Major J15, Otonashi
* Deathreavers x3, Ornak, Brunak, Krug, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Werewolf Lord, Van Nessing, Rygarn
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.

The Major Q23 v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Concan the Kyrie Warrior
* Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Ogre Pulverizer, Fen Hydra, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM]
* Hatamoto Taro, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Kira Jax
* Kantono Daishi, Moriko, Kumiko, Shiori, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Isamu, Otonashi, Elaria the Pale
Major Q23 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver v. Bengi pool of armies is:
* Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Bramcephys, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM]
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, The Varja, Grigor & Rogirg
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Grigor & Rogirg, Josie Whistlestop, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Bramcephys, Prince al'Kahora, Sir Hawthorne
MegaSilver chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Bengi chooses who places first.

The TreePowerz v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Phantom Knights x6, Kee-Mo-Shi
* Fen Hydra x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Marro Warriors
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Asterios, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Azurite Warlord, Eltahale, Fen Hydra
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, TreePowerz chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. I.S.B.3 pool of armies is:
* Shades of Bleakwoode x4, Dumutef Guard x4, Crypt Guardian
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x4, Deathstrike Thrall x4, The Varja, Otonashi, Isamu
* Granite Guardians x5, Samuel Brown
* Quasatch Hunters x5, Zetacron
I.S.B.3 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The betawolf36 v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Sujoah, Major Q10
* Red Ants of Aunstrom x4, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Capt. John Varan, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Rhogar Dragonspine
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Air Elemental, Deathstalkers x4
* Alastair MacDirk, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Sir Hawthorne, Otonashi, MacDirk Warriors x4
Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, betawolf36 chooses who places first.

The mtl1998 v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
* Count Raymond, Moltenclaw, Cathar Spearmen x4
* Knights of Blackgaard x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Achillean Gladiatrix x3, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The Arrow Grut v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Marrden Hounds x4, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs, Otonashi
* Minions of Utgar x5
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Iron Golem, Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Isamu, Otonashi
Arrow Grut chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Old August 11th, 2015, 01:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Living In an Ant Man Paradise

betawolf and I are getting down to business at 3:30 Central/1:30 Pacific today. I have Fire Ants. He has Red Ants. Should be interesting.

~Dysole, figuring it'll be no picnic
Old August 12th, 2015, 10:30 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 21 Round 1 Until 8/17

EDIT: ISB3 won handily with 6 Granites and full health Sam left. I was leading 6 Granites to 2 Quasatch after the first 2 rounds, but from that point, my Quasatch only killed 2 Granites in 25 attacks. gg ISB3

starting now

ISB3: Granites
kevindola: Quasatch

Last edited by kevindola; August 12th, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
Old August 12th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Bengi and I are starting now. Red Ants vs Red Ants!
Old August 13th, 2015, 07:48 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Vegie and I should be starting in about 15 minutes. He has my Nilfheim and I have my Cathar. I'm interested to see how this goes.

The Cathar and I won. I hit 0 braced spears out of about 7 or so tries. It was really tight the whole game. I ended up with a 1-life Moltenclaw, a 2 or 3 life Raymond, and a squad of Cathar left in the end. It was a well fought game, very close to the end. Well played, vegie.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; August 13th, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old August 14th, 2015, 10:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The awesomeunleashed v. dok pool of armies is:
* Xualtica Fire Ants x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], The Varja (drop 2)
* Zettian Deathwings x9, Major J15, Otonashi
* Deathreavers x3, Ornak, Brunak, Krug, Sir Hawthorne, Marcu Esenwein
* Xualtica Fire Ants x4, Werewolf Lord, Van Nessing, Rygarn
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.
Starting now tomorrow sometime.

Last edited by dok; August 14th, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Old August 15th, 2015, 04:31 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I missed the sign up deadline.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events