Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Anti-Major Q9 association

Eh.

I've won a tournament and come in 2d at a different one with Crixus, and I have never seen Q9 in the winner's circle. And I see *way* more 10th Reg and Cyprien then I do Q9; it's not like he's a big deal, at least in our area.

This thread does not impress me and should sink to the bottom again, back into the cold abyss.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:24 AM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anti-Q9 is bogus.

Q9 represents true HEROscape.

We need to be anti-rats,Mass,Stingers, ect. and also original Raelin. Support heroes, death to common squads, except zombies, they are already dead.

Here's to HEROscape!

...Even if it was a bit of a Necro on CronArmy

Ha sorry bro, I'm new to the site. I find links on books and just kinda go exploring from time to time.lol
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't worry about the Necro. That happens all the time when people poke around the similar threads, as you did. Next time be aware when you're doing it ("Why did they release Spartacus without releasing a Gladiator squad?"), but it's not a big deal.

Welcome to the site.

And don't be afraid of bad ol' Q9.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 4th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
And don't be afraid of bad ol' Q9.
Yeah, about 2/3 out of my 4 games of Vipers vs. Q9 they beat him up.

Last edited by MegaSilver; March 4th, 2013 at 01:06 AM. Reason: The other 2/1 games against Q9 the game was over for me even before Q9 stepped up to the plate...
Old March 4th, 2013, 01:41 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
And don't be afraid of bald ol' Q9.
I corrected you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles