Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 30th, 2010, 05:27 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
*Predator Cards Up!** Aquamaniac's Custom Cards

I use GIMP to edit my figures pics (My GIMP skills are TRASH.)
I use Magic Set Editor (http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25594) to create the card.

A majority of these figures are D&D.

D&D
Spoiler Alert!

**NEW**
HeroClix Figure Mods
Spoiler Alert!

So I picked up the Horrorclix Predator set, and rebased them all. And made some cards.

For now, they're all Aquilla, until MSE get Valkrill templates.

All but one are Uncommon heroes, with different abilities. I couldn't come up with any Predator names.

PREDATORS
Spoiler Alert!

Criticism is welcomed and appreciated.

Crocodilegames.com customs
Spoiler Alert!

These are made from the World of Warcraft miniature game.

WoW
Spoiler Alert!

*UPDATE*
Star Wars customs, made from star wars minis!
Spoiler Alert!

And I got bored.. might use it in a custom campaign...

UPDATE
Destructible Objects
Spoiler Alert!

That's it for now!

Last edited by aquamaniac27; September 27th, 2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Predator Customs
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Custom Cards

Change "board" to "any available space" and just drop the last setence. Unless you specify "that you control' it is isn't necessary.

Old June 30th, 2010, 05:36 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks. Will do.
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:47 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

as far as your Evil Paladin goes the appropriate term is Anti-Paladin. Other than that looks good
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
as far as your Evil Paladin goes the appropriate term is Anti-Paladin. Other than that looks good
Will fix! Thanks!
Old June 30th, 2010, 06:46 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

on Toshato-- the stealth is not very effect if on your turn you roll and that determines if you have a hit zone. You will either roll 3 times a round or if you lose inititive you will be able to be targeted. One of two solutions should work either:
At the being of the round roll 20 sided die, if you roll 11 or higher, Toshato does not have a visible hit zone and receives 2 addition attack die.
OR
If Toshato is targeted for an attack roll a 20 sided die, if you roll 11 or higher Toshato does not have a visible attack zone.

On Raurn--Blade Frenzy is broke. Attack until you cause a wound. On someone like Izuma and figures with one shield blocks all. You could roll all night until you cause a wound and if you get lucky with 5 skulls you just about killed that figure. I would go with the more standard If you cause a wound you may attack until Raurn does not cause a wound. That is more Frenzyish. Unless he is attacking until he satisfies some kind of blood lust and therefore should be penalized somehow.

Kul D'Mar-- historically a Hero who controls other squad are high priced, I would have to say he would need to be about 200 points (he can active at minimum 2 squads of zombies at 60 pts for 120 points) then take a normal turn.
Old June 30th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I like wolfeman's take on Raurn's Frenzy power.

Old June 30th, 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
on Toshato-- the stealth is not very effect
Yeah, you are right. Im gonna go with your first option.

Quote:
On Raurn--Blade Frenzy
True... I wasnt even thinking of figures like DW9K...
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:08 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Kul D'Mar may as well be called the Zombies of Morindan's best friend. This is one easy way to get zombies going(imagine it, 12moves, 6 attacks or 2 zombie onslaughts.

For Othkurick's hand, may I suggest putting "instead of attacking" so people won't attack and shoot the blind a turn. For it's personality, you can put relentless as they basically mean the same thing. Plus Khosumet gets a little more love.

Overall the customs are pretty good with their own flavors.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 1st, 2010, 12:21 AM

Quote:
For Othkurick's hand, may I suggest putting "instead of attacking" so people won't attack and shoot the blind a turn.
Good point. Fixed.

Quote:
you can put relentless as they basically mean the same thing. Plus Khosumet gets a little more love.
I thought about it, but I really only want them to synergize (is that even a word?) with Othkurik, he kinda needs a little help in dungeon maps. Or so I think.

Plus, with the werewolf lord in DW2, I will (Maybe) actually use Khosumet. Possibly. We'll see. Probably. Depends on army size.

But thanks!
Old July 1st, 2010, 01:22 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

I like what you've come up with for powers. They seem original to me. The only thing i may ask is have you play tested these guys? The Sebeki Priest, Sebeki Warrior and Tashato Hamin look to cheap in point cost. But other than that i would totally play with your customs.
Old July 1st, 2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
I like what you've come up with for powers. They seem original to me. The only thing i may ask is have you play tested these guys? The Sebeki Priest, Sebeki Warrior and Tashato Hamin look to cheap in point cost. But other than that i would totally play with your customs.
Thanks!

I played a game with Tashato last night, and am going to drop his attack and defense by 1, and points to 120.

No, I haven't played with either sebeki, but now that I look at the Warior, i realize I messed up big time. He was an old idea I pulled out of old card section (they both were), and he was originally (much) higher point wise, with an attack and defense of 6. I need to nerf his Def. to 5, and life to 5, and Warhammer to 3. And for some reason I added a life to the priest instead of subtracting...

Thanks for pointing that out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards