Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 5th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Been playing Fallout: New Vegas on the PS3.

I love the Mojave
Nifty, I just beat Fallout: New Vegas on the XBox360.

Now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas on the XBox360 - in Hardcore mode.

~Aldin, 80 hours in and still enjoying the game
Awesome!

Is hardcore much more difficult than normal mode? Not that I'm trying it out anytime soon.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 5th, 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Cannibals ftw...
Old October 6th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

About 8 hours into Dark Souls. I have a 35k wad of souls sitting at the feet of the Gaping Dragon getting ready to go tear him a new one (this positive thoughts). Overall this game is great. Really surprised at how easy it is though. I thought it'd be a lot hard. I'm sure it will get tougher as my Drake Sword starts to be less useful, but until then, onward we march.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old October 6th, 2011, 03:39 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

RAGE is all installed on my PC ready to rock. Won't have a chance to play it until Monday probably, but I'm looking forward to it cause ID never let's me down.

Uprising <------- Old School Quake and Doom crack head.
Old October 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Awesome!

Is hardcore much more difficult than normal mode? Not that I'm trying it out anytime soon.
I played on Hardcore mode my first playthrough. Best choice I've made. Yes, it is a LOT harder. Stimpaks work slowly, you have to eat, drink and sleep or else you suffer negative effects. But it gives the game a certain realism and when you finish and have the freedom to not be in Hardcore mode, it feels so...easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:21 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

City of Heroes/Villains. I got back into it once it went free-to-play.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 7th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Awesome!

I played on Hardcore mode my first playthrough. Best choice I've made. Yes, it is a LOT harder. Stimpaks work slowly, you have to eat, drink and sleep or else you suffer negative effects. But it gives the game a certain realism and when you finish and have the freedom to not be in Hardcore mode, it feels so...easy.
Might not be good for me to play then. My build isn't ver combat based and gets killed by any group with more than 2 people/animals. My companion, Veronica does more killing than I do(and I'm the one with like 6 guns in my inventory and explosives knowledge).

The Simpack thing wouldn't bother me, just remembering to eat and drink would. Go figure

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:02 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Only way to play New Vegas is on Very Hard Hardcore Mode. I also like to limit myself to 1 big weapon, a sidearm, and a ballistic fist in case I have to tank through a Deathclaw or something. That way you feel more like a survivor as opposed to an invincible mass murder machine with 27 different super weapons at once. I played through Fallout 3 like that, I need to actually play through it again some time.

Keeping track of your hunger, thirst, and sleep levels isn't that difficult of a task. Status symbols pop up on your HUD like the ones for radiation or limb damage, so it's not like you'll just forget to eat and suddenly die.

BTW, how have the last 2 New Vegas DLC's been?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; October 7th, 2011 at 04:23 AM.
Old October 7th, 2011, 08:59 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Guardian Legend on TGL mode.

50 points if you know the game.

100 points if you know what TGL means.

Old October 7th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Guardian Legend on TGL mode.

50 points if you know the game.

100 points if you know what TGL means.
I know, can I have my points in cash?

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:09 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got Rage for free through my work. I will be playing it in 3 hrs 28 minutes.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Just beat Dragon Age: Origins last night after 50 hours. It took me three starts before I finally felt a connection to the characters, but I'm glad I stuck it out--definitely worth it. I'll probably play a couple of other games before trying my hand at DA:Awakenings.
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Still rocking on in Dark Souls. About 50 hours into the game. I think I am getting almost close to the end. Probably 4 or 5 more dungeons in my estimation, so another 15-20 hours? So far, an amazing game.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games