Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 9th, 2010, 10:38 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

For the second year in-a-row the Tree Town Open will be at Waldorf College. Had seveal students stop in and watch last year, hope to have some of them play this year.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old April 24th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I just thought of this thread, and thought I should check to see if I am still listed as being at University of Findlay in Ohio. That entry needs to be taken off the list, or at least I need to be removed as a contact. Also I misstated that it is in Northeast Ohio. It is actually in Northwest Ohio.
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Removed. You're not at a different university now are you?
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:42 AM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Well, I see my college is not on the list, so I'll go ahead and throw it out there. I'll be off to Columbia University in New York in the fall, hopefully I'll find some 'Scapers there.
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you could add Laramie County Community College, if community colleges count. It is about a 20 minute drive from my store and Heroscape is huge in Cheyenne. Also you could add me as a contact for University of Wyoming. It is about a 40 minute drive from here but I know this is the closest game store to it and there is still always scape going on here.
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Contact LeftOn4ya and see Spread the Word: Involve your college gaming group
Old April 24th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Updated. Thanks all.
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:02 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

If this is going to be updated again soon, we've got a gaming group at and about Purdue University. You can put me down as a contact, as well as linking this thread:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...90#post1374590
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:28 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

It's amazing that there's nothing going on in Boston...
Old April 25th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Is a Quadradical

Purdue entry updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Are you at a college/university there? Listing so on this thread is proven to be the most effective way to have local people flood you with requests to play Heroscape.*

A couple of hours away on 21st May, Scapemage is holding an event in Vermont. You should come. There might be a few coming from the Boston area, so if transport is an issue carpooling could work.

Last edited by ollie; April 25th, 2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: *This is not, as far as I know, true.
Old April 25th, 2011, 01:17 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
Well, I see my college is not on the list, so I'll go ahead and throw it out there. I'll be off to Columbia University in New York in the fall, hopefully I'll find some 'Scapers there.
Even if you can't, the Gang of Four will be here for you.
Old April 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Purdue entry updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Are you at a college/university there? Listing so on this thread is proven to be the most effective way to have local people flood you with requests to play Heroscape.*

A couple of hours away on 21st May, Scapemage is holding an event in Vermont. You should come. There might be a few coming from the Boston area, so if transport is an issue carpooling could work.
Well, I am a scaper at college here in Boston (the New England Conservatory of Music), but seeing as my school is only about 600 kids, I'm not expecting to find much scape action at my school. However, I'd definitely be interested in finding a scape group at one of the other billion colleges in Boston, if one exists. I haven't been terribly proactive in this area, mostly because I left my rather extensive collection home for this first year. Next year however I will have an apartment, so I'll be lugging it all up here. Hopefully I can get my friends into it.

As far as the tourney in Vermont, I'm leaving for Chicago (home) about a week before that. Next year I hope to be more involved with some of the tournaments that are in the area.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion