Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 20th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Doom (II) (Public Playtesting Phase)

Thanks, LO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Ronin, I think the mini photos will work but just a heads up I may need more photos. I'll give it a try later this week and let you know. The clear ones seem dark and the bright ones seem a bit grainy for some reason. More figure less background could help.

I only bring it up so you can plan ahead and if you will be busy coming up but have time now you may want to take a moment.
Thanks for the heads up, I'd been meaning to ask you about that. I'll keep an eye out for good weather conditions to see if I can snag a few more photos.
Old September 20th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
How did Bucky work out for you in that Avengers win?
Not bad actually - 3 wounds on Wong ain't insignificant considering it's just a bonus turn, and he did force Victor to make a hit on him that would have been much better served by shooting someone actually dangerous - for 60 points and no Order Markers, that's a damn good contribution.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 21st, 2016, 06:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
No other concerns outside of possible shennanigans with spell cards, but I wouldn't pin that on Doom.
Quick clarification here; are you worried about any of the current spell cards, or just potential future spells?
Old September 22nd, 2016, 05:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
No other concerns outside of possible shennanigans with spell cards, but I wouldn't pin that on Doom.
Quick clarification here; are you worried about any of the current spell cards, or just potential future spells?
I'm not more worried about any of them with Doom than I am with any other high-priced magic user. I don't see any particularly problematic interactions he has.
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Doctor Doom (II)

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Doctor Doom (II), Doombot x2, N'Astirh, Batman (III), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Red Arrow, Atom (Ray Palmer), Skrull Infiltrator, Oracle (1575) vs Odin, Asgardian Warrior x2, Sif, Valkyrie (1580)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Doctor Doom (II), Doombot x2, N'Astirh, Batman (III), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Red Arrow, Atom (Ray Palmer), Skrull Infiltrator, Oracle (1575) vs Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing, Human Torch, Silver Surfer, Jocasta (1580)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Batman/Doom team-up still makes for a viable strategy, but N'Astirh puts a high premium on it, and brings little else to the team for his hefty cost (except perhaps a convenient teleport for Batman, on a map with little clear sight). DoomBats can't so easily dominate in the larger arena the strategy is now confined to.
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Symbiotic

PLAYTESTING SUMMARY REPORT
Spoiler Alert!

Alright. Fifteen games in and he's looking pretty sound. YK thought he could maybe be a bit more expensive, but otherwise the testers liked him at his current price point, which he stayed at throughout public testing.

I'm proposing we move to Final Editing at 345 points.

@japes - yea
@Viegon - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - yea

(By the by, japes, have you had a chance to try those photos out yet?)

Last edited by Ronin; September 30th, 2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old September 29th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Doctor Doom (II) (Vote for Final Editing)

Yea

Looks like he's pretty even at 345 and it feels appropriate so yeah, sounds good.
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:01 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 29th, 2016, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library