Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 1st, 2014, 02:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 13 - SIGN UP NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I thought we were allowing duplicate uniques for this event?
Hmm, maybe I'll go for something like

480 6xRaelinV1
540 3xTaelord
300 3xKrav Maga Agents
440 4xLaglor
500 4xOmnicron Snipers
540 3xVulcanmech Incendiborgs
200 2xMajor X17
3000 points, ~45 figures

Not sure what I'd throw up against that as my second army though.

Maybe 14xBraxas + filler?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Only 3 Taelords? Think outside the box, man.
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Sure. Maybe

1440 8xTaelord
1360 17xRaelinV1
200 2xSyvarris
3000 points, 27 figures

would be a better army.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:55 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

GUARANTEED to beat your armies caps and I don't need ANY Taelords

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
GUARANTEED to beat your armies caps and I don't need ANY Taelords

Spoiler Alert!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My kind of armies.
Old April 1st, 2014, 03:05 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Pshh, that all you got?

Izumix3
Raelinx3
Thorgrimm x 32

Izumi form a ring around the raelin cheer squad, and after you wade through the sea of Thorgrimms, the Izumi will be darn near invincible.

Top that
{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 1st, 2014, 04:32 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deathwalker Forty-Four Thousand!
Deathwalker 9000 x1
Thorgrim x35
Sam Brown x1
I'd like to see him blank even with that many defense dice.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:55 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Deathwalker Forty-Four Thousand!
Deathwalker 9000 x1
Thorgrim x35
Sam Brown x1
I'd like to see him blank even with that many defense dice.
He probably would!

~HS2010, wondering if that should be a smilie instead...

Last edited by Sheep; April 1st, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old April 1st, 2014, 06:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

So if duplicating Uniques, if I choose a dragon (say Braxas, in which I have multiples of) for the GWs power (whatever it is), can I then take a turn with any of those Braxas?
Old April 1st, 2014, 06:11 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
So if duplicating Uniques, if I choose a dragon (say Braxas, in which I have multiples of) for the GWs power (whatever it is), can I then take a turn with any of those Braxas?
No. For rule purposes, all uniques are considered uncommon for this event.

Old April 1st, 2014, 06:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I can't decide between these armies:

Move Fast, Live Forever
Acorlarh x27

Chill Out
Sonya Esenwein x10
Cyprien Esenwein x17

Boom Shaka-laka
Haduc x19
Morsbane x11

The Knight is dark and full of Dupuis
Sir Dupuis x20

Your Heroes are my Heroes
Su-Bak-Na x18
Ne-Gok-Sa x1

One Shot, One Kill
Taelord x10
Zetacron x20
Old April 1st, 2014, 06:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I thought we were going to say you got to take a turn with every Braxas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events