Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 13th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Unlimited for the start zone?
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Unlimited for the start zone?
Yes. Does anyone have any experience with it? How does it play (swarms probably dominate)? Any thing you would add to the format?

To spice it up, I’m thinking of going Bring-2 armies - 1 XXXpts, unlimited figures; 1 unlimited points, X figures.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I haven't seen that before. I can't imagine how it might even work, but I'm curious to follow along.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:44 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

As I understand it, there is still a figure limit. It mostly benefits double-spaced squads.
You are allowed to add any needed additional hexes to your start zone so your army fits.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, right. I've seen that. It's been the Main Event at GenCon, for heaven's sake.

You have, say, a 15 figure limit. Well, if you're bringing 15 double spacers, that's 30 hexes worth of figures, so you will need a few extra hexes you will fasten onto the back of your start zone in order to fit them all.

= =
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I figured you should just bring extra hexes and let the players bring whatever they want. If that’s 9 Squads of Zombies + Isamu, then let it be. As TD you can rule a figures limit if you want, or just allow swarmy spam. Units like Braxas, DW8K, Zelrig, etc help to combat SwarmScape.

Some of us have 8 squads of Zombies who are itching to be played in the ultimate Walking Dead army.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Options

I can link to the figure limit unlimited points tournament I won up in here in Oregon if you'd like.

~Dysole, who thinks unlimited hexes makes for a lot of squad scape
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Right. That would work too. Either way, you just have to bring the hexes of terrain you’ll need to load up the back of your start zone.

= =
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I figured you should just bring extra hexes and let the players bring whatever they want. If that’s 9 Squads of Zombies + Isamu, then let it be. As TD you can rule a figures limit if you want, or just allow swarmy spam. Units like Braxas, DW8K, Zelrig, etc help to combat SwarmScape.

Some of us have 8 squads of Zombies who are itching to be played in the ultimate Walking Dead army.
Post a pic!

I have ran that army a few times.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:52 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Can a figure who can fly, fly over a tree? The rulebook says a figure cannot move through, but what about over?

Regarding battlements, does it only protect from range if the figure is hidden due to line of sight or a is figure behind a battlement considered hidden if they are a certain size?
Old May 23rd, 2018, 11:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Figures may fly over trees. They can also leap over them, as long as the tree isn’t taller than the leap.

Battlements offer cover from a Line of Sight perspective, but if a figure is can still “see” a part of the hitzone of a figure they want to shoot, they still can. Even if it’s just the upper torso or something. Battlements don’t offer any other defensive advantages.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2018, 10:02 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaur0n View Post
Can a figure who can fly, fly over a tree? The rulebook says a figure cannot move through, but what about over?

Regarding battlements, does it only protect from range if the figure is hidden due to line of sight or a is figure behind a battlement considered hidden if they are a certain size?

If you feel like the battlements should provide some cover, there are some Partial Cover Rules in the downloads section, which are entirely unofficial but look like they could be fun. I've never played with them, though.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's