Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Yellow Lantern (Arkillo)

The Book of Yellow Lantern (Arkillo)

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 1
THE LAW AND THE LAWLESS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Arkham Asylum set.
Its number and name are #028 / Arkillo.

Character Bio - One of the most brutal savages in Space Sector 674, the cannibalistic Arkillo of Vorn / Coristeel used his massive strength to dominate the species of the planet and to feed. He was selected to join the Sinestro Corps for his ability to instill great fear.Given a yellow power ring and brought to the anti-matter universe of Qward, Arkillo became the drill sergeant and enforcer in the Sinestro Corps. It was not unheard of for Arkillo to slay a fellow member of the Corps should their performance not match his expectations. Arkillo was also in charge of overseeing the ore mining and construction of the yellow power rings, individual power batteries, and Central Power Battery for the Sinestro Corps. The actual labor was performed by the enslaved Qwardian population. Arkillo was known to randomly kill Qwardians, to motivate the rest to work harder and faster.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a figure that starts with Yellow Battery Markers on his card, Yellow Lantern may have a Yellow Battery Marker placed on his card by a Manhunter's Yellow Power Charge special power.
  • As a Yellow Lantern, Yellow Lantern has these Yellow Lantern Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Yellow Lantern has these Super Strength Synergies.
  • As a figure with Battery Markers, Yellow Lantern has these Battery Marker Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • All Insurgents you control may add 2 to their Attack Number if Yellow Lantern destroys a figure with his Insurgent Motivation special power. Current Insurgents.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 20th, 2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Arkillo (Brainstorming Phase)

NAME = YELLOW LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = ARKILLO

SPECIES = VORN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 310

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Yellow Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

INSURGENT MOTIVATION
Before moving, you may destroy any Insurgent figure you control adjacent to this Yellow Lantern. All other Insurgents you control add 2 extra attack dice to their normal attack until this Yellow Lantern is destroyed. Insurgent Motivation may only be used once per game.

EVISCERATE
After moving and before attacking, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and choose a figure adjacent to this Yellow Lantern. Roll the 20-sided die:
  • If you roll 1-7, that figure takes one wound.
  • If you roll 8-16, that figure takes two wounds.
  • If you roll 17-19, that figure takes three wounds.
  • If you roll 20 or higher, destroy that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Scapemage; June 30th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:06 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've kinda had the thought in my head that GL's should have Green Power Battery, Green Power Shield, and 3rd power unique to each lantern. I think I would have extended this approach to the other corps as well, especially if you've decided to use the Power Battery mechanic.

So Yellow Power Battery, Yellow Signature Power, and something that sepcifically reflects Arkillo's killer tendencies.

Maybe a life drain type power, where Arkillo heals one after destroying a model, friend or foe.

Or something like the experience marker power, where he gets additional dice for each kill.

Statblock better than Hal
Power Battery of 2.

I just had an idea for the Yellow Corps signature power, by expending a point of battery power their attack can't be negated (No GL PowerShield, or Prof X) or dodged (spider-man, ninjas) and can only be resisted by base defense value.
It would let Sinestro Corps Members to hit GL's extra hard
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Arkillo - Unique Hero - DC

I have to agree with Bats Power Battery 3 seems perfect. I see him as a guy more interested in scaring or maiming people than defending himself, so low defense and high attack with the Power Battery boost seems appropriate. I also like the idea of him getting a boost or recharge from sacrificing other Sinestro Corps members, maybe SACRIFICE FOR PARALLAX ?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I thought designs were going private?
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:09 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hero designs are - not Ally designs. There will be one public Ally design done at a time.

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I've kinda had the thought in my head that GL's should have Green Power Battery, Green Power Shield, and 3rd power unique to each lantern. I think I would have extended this approach to the other corps as well, especially if you've decided to use the Power Battery mechanic.

So Yellow Power Battery, Yellow Signature Power, and something that sepcifically reflects Arkillo's killer tendencies.

Maybe a life drain type power, where Arkillo heals one after destroying a model, friend or foe.

Or something like the experience marker power, where he gets additional dice for each kill.

Statblock better than Hal
Power Battery of 2.

I just had an idea for the Yellow Corps signature power, by expending a point of battery power their attack can't be negated (No GL PowerShield, or Prof X) or dodged (spider-man, ninjas) and can only be resisted by base defense value.
It would let Sinestro Corps Members to hit GL's extra hard
But since Parallax was freed from the Oan Power Battery, GLs no longer have a weakness for yellow. When the GL Corps was rebuilt by Kyle and the Guardians returned, the GLs discovered the weakness to yellow was from a) yellow being color of fear and b) Parallax putting a little fear in each via his imprisonment in the Central Power Battery. This has been cannon since Parallax was introduced, which was like 12 years ago.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hero designs are - not Ally designs. There will be one public Ally design done at a time.
So I don't miss out on everything. I'm gonna help you guys do some playtests when you get to that point.
Old May 5th, 2010, 06:45 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You have to sign up for playtests. I'll update the list of ideas this afternoon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the Recharge Power that puts a battery token back on the card for every figure Arkillo destroys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:37 AM

If we go with that idea (which I like also), I think base stats like 5 attack and 4 defense, along with only 2 Battery markers might be the way to go.

Edit: But maybe 5 life as well.

Old May 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
But since Parallax was freed from the Oan Power Battery, GLs no longer have a weakness for yellow. When the GL Corps was rebuilt by Kyle and the Guardians returned, the GLs discovered the weakness to yellow was from a) yellow being color of fear and b) Parallax putting a little fear in each via his imprisonment in the Central Power Battery. This has been cannon since Parallax was introduced, which was like 12 years ago.
Thank you, but I was already aware of that.

My point was to introduce a Sinestro Corps Signature power that was mechanically/thematically the opposite of the GL's Power Shield, and had nothing to do with yellow vulnerability.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library