Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Old School Savage Throwdown: NHSD Maryland, 11/19/16

Most likely not from my camp. Too much to do, and too little time to do it.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, Clan. Another time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:04 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Unfortunately, It looks like my wife and I will not be able to come as we can't afford the babysitter, and travel fees right before the holidays, I am sorry
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's outrageous! I demand cookies!

How old is/are the baby/ies? You can bring them, and swap out and take breaks as needed, if you want. We are not such a formal atmosphere that it should be a dealbreaker. . .

= =
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:00 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That's outrageous! I demand cookies!

How old is/are the baby/ies? You can bring them, and swap out and take breaks as needed, if you want. We are not such a formal atmosphere that it should be a dealbreaker. . .
Our son is almost 8 months and our daughter is a year and a half, the three and a half hours is a long time for them to be sitting in a car and then be stuck in a game store with a bunch of stuff they probably shouldn't be touching would make for a very long day. I am sorry
Old November 15th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh well. Next time, I hope. I understand!

= =
Old November 16th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oops, didn't post maps tonight. Tuesday nights are rough. Tomorrow.
@Gurei-Ornery , what's your story?

= =
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, some maps are up, with a couple more to come. I also did not include Robber's map, because he's going to surprise us with something. Let me know if you can bring one (or more). If you have 2 Marvel sets, please consider signing up for Mayberry. I'd like to give that one a shot.

= =
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just found out about some last-minute family plans, I can't come to the tournament on Saturday

Unfortunately, I have the trophy from the last tournament, so I'll mail that to the winner.

I'll make sure to be at the next one!
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh, damn!

Will you have a chance to be near the shop between now & then? You could just leave the trophy there, for safekeeping.

Oh well. Next time, I hope.

= =
Old November 17th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm at school until the weekend and the trophy is at home, I can't drop the trophy off before the tournament
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, if an opportunity presents itself, kindly think of us.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day