Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 13th, 2014, 07:25 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney -- Cut the Cake! - April 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Looks like Stygian Rift is being torn down after about 6 months!

Old March 18th, 2014, 12:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Very likely I can make april 5th. I can bring Party In The Park OR QuickMap - Water Under the Bridge (RotV edition) OR both is someone can provide just the trees frm the RttFF expansion.
Old March 18th, 2014, 07:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Very likely I can make april 5th. I can bring Party In The Park OR QuickMap - Water Under the Bridge (RotV edition) OR both is someone can provide just the trees frm the RttFF expansion.
One map looks way too big, one way too small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Heroscape Casual Day!

March 22nd@ Bluegrass Magic.

Noon to 3ish

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bl...2cf0a3c0?hl=en

Come and practice the format for the April tourney!

Bring 2 armies and let's get familiar with how to do this well.

This event is held in conjunction with the Louisville CardBoard Gamers game day so there will be plenty of opportunities to play lots of games!

http://www.meetup.com/cardboardgamers/
I will be there, provided I can think up some armies in the next few days, and I will bring Legendary for sure!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:16 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

I should be able to finally make this one. I may have a plus 1 but he'll be entirely new for the most part so if that would be a problem with format then I won't ask. I can bring whatever if needed. Also still missing a Fyorlag if anybody has found an extra (though I'm thinking he's lost for good)

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
I should be able to finally make this one. I may have a plus 1 but he'll be entirely new for the most part so if that would be a problem with format then I won't ask. I can bring whatever if needed. Also still missing a Fyorlag if anybody has found an extra (though I'm thinking he's lost for good)
We've wondered where you were! Welcome back!

New Player? Sure, they're welcome!
Old March 19th, 2014, 08:18 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

Mostly just been crazy busy and work/trips happening right on Saturday so it's knocked me out of the tourneys. My poor Heroscape is getting covered by dust with the lack of attention it's received... Do I need to bring a map?

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old March 19th, 2014, 10:53 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesalla View Post
Mostly just been crazy busy and work/trips happening right on Saturday so it's knocked me out of the tourneys. My poor Heroscape is getting covered by dust with the lack of attention it's received... Do I need to bring a map?
Bring one map just in case.
Old March 20th, 2014, 05:54 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Some army ideas I was thinking of (who counter each other):
Tomb Skeletons * 6 + Cypren + Sonya VS
Marro Stingers * 5 + Van Nessing + Kira Jax

Nhah Scirh Cultists * 4 + Skull Demon + Theracus + Isamu VS
Greenscales * 3 + Braxas/Charos + 50 + Siiv + Otinashi
Old March 21st, 2014, 11:01 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I will be at the heroscape casual day tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old March 30th, 2014, 10:45 PM

The tourney's one week away!

Roll call! See if you're in the OP, and if not, speak up!
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:39 PM

Put me as Attending. I really like the below armies, but I would need people to provide almost all the figures (in bold) even though I have C3V cards. Can anyone do so?
Tomb Skeletons * 6 + Cypren + Sonya VS
Marro Stingers * 5 + Van Nessing + Kira Jax

Also, anyone want to do a trade: one RotV terrain set for 1 SotM full or just terrain set?
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:56 PM

I have one SotM terrain set.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events