Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 14th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I'm a big fan of more Atlanteans. Not familiar with the character but I love how he'd work with different factions.
Old March 14th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm a big fan of more Atlanteans. Not familiar with the character but I love how he'd work with different factions.
Namor's awesome. In terms of DC characters, he's like a mix of Aquaman and Black Adam. (He predates both, though)
Old March 14th, 2020, 10:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I always look for him in the N section too.

Kind of feel the rivalry power should give him a + or -, your choice. Allows him to be more tactical with when he goes first or second, or if he takes a turn for someone else's attack or not. Seems like the rivalry with another King on the board makes him up his game that way and make wiser decisions.
Old March 14th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any candidates for future Mutant Kings or Rulers? There are none currently. Sauron, maybe? Are we on crash course for a Cyclops (I), Namor, Sauron dream team?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I agree with Ronin on rolling the water boost and Mutant thing into one power.

My only thought now is that I feel like Atlantean Armies are kind of weird in that they sort of force you to bring multiple Kings together, and he's honestly leaning into that. I'd like to see some other class tossed into the pile for his Rivalry. Maybe something like Antagonist to hang a future Attuma design on? And other villains that he has an on-again-off-again relationship with.
Old March 15th, 2020, 11:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe Scientists? Doesn't he have an on again, off again rivalry with Reed Richards?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd imagine Attuma as more like a Conqueror. Could tee him up for Cabal stuff to go Conqueror/Destroyer.
Old March 15th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Two super minor notes:
1. RR needs an "other" in there so that he doesn't do self-rivalry.

Quote:
2. I could see dropping Water Strength, collapsing the +Attack/Defense part into Homo Superior, and rebranding it as like... "Atlantean Mutant" or something? Kind of a pity that none of Namor's editorial names combine the "water" and "mutant" aspects, they're all one or the other.
I can see that. I kind of liked the idea of Homo Superior as a reusable power, but making this Atlantean Mutant doesn't cut out that possibility in the future.
Quote:
I consulted the Marvel wiki to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything for point 2, and no dice. As a neat tidbit, though, I did enjoy that it listed his occupation as "King of Atlantis and adventurer; former terrorist, warrior, commando, CEO, murderer"
Namor was really trying to find himself after he got out of college. He tried lots of things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My only thought now is that I feel like Atlantean Armies are kind of weird in that they sort of force you to bring multiple Kings together, and he's honestly leaning into that. I'd like to see some other class tossed into the pile for his Rivalry. Maybe something like Antagonist to hang a future Attuma design on? And other villains that he has an on-again-off-again relationship with.
I feel like Antagonist would just push him towards Ocean Master, which isn't totally helpful either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Kind of feel the rivalry power should give him a + or -, your choice. Allows him to be more tactical with when he goes first or second, or if he takes a turn for someone else's attack or not. Seems like the rivalry with another King on the board makes him up his game that way and make wiser decisions.
That's one of those things where I like it from a mechanical perspective, but I'm not sure about it from a thematic one. "Wise" and "going second" are not terms I'd usually use to describe Namor. His relationship with T'Challa is especially antagonistic, and I think him getting more volatile around that kind of character makes sense.

He has shown himself to be shrewd too though, such as making secret deals with Doom around the Osborn Cabal era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe Scientists? Doesn't he have an on again, off again rivalry with Reed Richards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd imagine Attuma as more like a Conqueror. Could tee him up for Cabal stuff to go Conqueror/Destroyer.
If we wanted to do a Reed rivalry, I'd probably go with Visionary, as that would likely be Reed's Illuminati class.

I'm fine with adding in more classes, but I think you definitely lose the "royal" theme, and too many classes risks the chance of overstuffing the power.

My thinking on the Illuminati/Cabal (and I'm unsure how much discussion there's been on either) is that they could be done more through a loose web of small synergies than one big leadership unit. Maybe we have a Reed that works with Visionaries and Scientists, Namor working with other Kings and Rulers, etc.
Old March 16th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Magik
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; May 14th, 2020 at 04:40 AM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 12:02 AM

Hey! Were you that guy with the blue and yellow Wolverine card on Facebook?

Welcome to the site! Always psyched when someone's first post is on here!

Magik is definitely a long overdue character for us! Along with the rest of the main New Mutants, she's probably one of the most published characters we haven't gotten to yet.

Typically in C3G we give magic users MAGICAL DEFENSE (you can find this power on pretty much any magic user card we've done). This not only lets magic users counter each other, it's also a power that spells cards key on, so having it lets them cast spells in C3G.

Stepping Stones seems a bit limited. The die roll is high and really all it grants her is temporary flying. She doesn't move any further, just potentially higher. I don't know the theme of it, but it seems fairly hard to accomplish for limited pay off. Is it something that lets her get around fast? If so, I'd consider lowering the roll and make it so she could use it one additional time after the first use.

Soul Sword should probably specify that she starts with 2 Soul Sword tokens. Why 2? Is it a physical thing or some sort of energy construct? Does she specifically possess two of them?

You're missing a "t" in Eldritch. Interesting power. I don't know the theme on that one either, but I'd love to hear about it!

Old March 17th, 2020, 12:15 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes! That was me on Facebook.

Thanks so much. MAGICAL DEFENSE would be a super smart addition I did not think of.
Not sure why though, because it fits perfectly.

I was thinking of using stepping stones for getting out of sticky situations, using it more than once would be a good idea and dropping the die roll a bit.

The whole Soul Sword power, on Wiki the more she uses her sword the more powerful it becomes. I didn't want to make her to powerful so limited her to 2.
I think I might get rid of Soul Sword all together though.

Same thing with the Eldritch Armor the more damage she takes the more armor that covers her body.

I definitely have a lot to learn on this. Thank you for the great Improvement suggestions.
Old March 17th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Can one of our theme nerds tell me if there's any downside to her armor? I read X-Men: Grand Design recently, and they definitely implied that the armor growing could have potential consequences, but they never really doubled back around explained what those consequences were.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy