Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:51 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling - Public PT

It works for me. It actually makes more sense to drop his base attack and keep the Gorilla bonus the same, but it's honestly easy to justify either way, so whatever feels right mechanically is fine by me.
Old May 26th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have to run a couple more small games for Casey Jones' initial first, but I'm gonna swing around and hit a couple more games for you here, in the next week, so we can get Changeling closed out. Just posting here to remind myself.
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:34 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll send Alexan a PM to see how where he's at with his tests. Small chance he might be able to close it out for us.
Old May 31st, 2018, 09:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Changeling! I love animal-based characters (Animal Man is my favorite superhero!), and I've been wanting to get a few more Beast Boy forms out there. I agree with Johnny, dropping his attack to 3 makes sense in my mind. I don't envision Gar to have a particularly competent attack when he isn't using an animal power.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Changeling! I love animal-based characters (Animal Man is my favorite superhero!), and I've been wanting to get a few more Beast Boy forms out there. I agree with Johnny, dropping his attack to 3 makes sense in my mind. I don't envision Gar to have a particularly competent attack when he isn't using an animal power.
Check out the last two pages of my workshop thread...my son's been on me to get some more beast boy forms.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 1st, 2018, 02:04 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well his base attack of 4 is used when he is in Panther form, unless negated he won't ever really be rolling attack die in anything other than either Panther or Ape form.

I sent Alex a PM on the weekend and he said he had some free time and would try to get the tests run, but haven't heard from him since so I'm guessing he hasn't done them. Too bad, I was hoping we could get another public tester to help us out even if it was only every once in a while.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 11:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What do you want to see here for testing YK?
Give me some build suggestions.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 04:10 AM
C3G Landlord

I'd say go ahead and test him once in a Titans build (Nightwing & Raven are key, Starfire is also pretty good one to include), and once in any kind of build you feel comfortable with. A lot of people have been running him in the stat boosting armies (CA or Starlord), but don't feel like you have to do that. I'd consider him in an army where you could bond with him (Ms. Marvel, Red Skull, etc.) or just an army where OM flex available (Zemo, Hush, etc.). That way you can be sure to activate him when his powers would yield a good return. Run one test at 190, and one at 180, then let us know which point value felt more right. Let me know if you feel the python d20 roll should move down at all. Those are the last things we are trying to settle.
Old June 24th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Changeling

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Changeling(180), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210), Raven(190) & Cyborg(200)[980] vs Absorbing Man(260), Whirlwind(190), Wizard(140) & LexCorp(x3, 390) [980]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Changeling(190), Bane(190), Living Laser(190), Giant-Man(180) & Baron Zemo(170) [920] vs . Luke Cage(190), Whirlwind(190), Cyclops(190), Jean Grey(180) & Tigra(170)
[920]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think he is pretty solid. His high Life and solid (variable) Defense is really good for a sub-200 figure so I would not drop him below 190. I did not use all of his powers but most and I think the others have there place depending on the situation.

I think Python could be dropped a point or two to make that one a little more interesting and appealing.

Really fun design, altering forms constantly is quite satisfying.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks so much T! A couple of really close games so I'm feeling like we are pretty close to dialed in. After looking the results over and taking in your thoughts, I'm think I'm going to drop the Python roll by 1 (down to 12), set his points at 190, and call for a final editing vote. I'll let it sit for the rest of the day first and see if anyone has any thoughts that might change my mind on that, then propose tomorrow if there are no objections by then. Thanks for all the help with this design everyone who contributed in any way! Really happy with how he turned out and I'm looking forward to using him in many games to come.
Old June 24th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sorry I never got that extra set of games in, but glad T was able to bring this one home!
Pre-yea
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:47 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Very glad to see this guy moving! Go animals!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library