Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:41 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New card 12/1/08!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
A sled pulled by 8 shiny Roborats, and Ne-Gok-Sa-nta in a silly red & white hat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Grok-deer!
I like!
, I'll see what I can do, but for now heres a new one, I ran with the whole "Mistletoe" idea, and heres what I got.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Re: New card 12/2/08!

Priceless!!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: New card 12/2/08!

Nice work!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Good job!

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys! I am working on a new one soon.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 07:18 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

You should do something with cutting a turkey but with ______ (heroscape figure) instead. These are so tube socks!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
You should do something with cutting a turkey but with ______ (heroscape figure) instead. These are so tube socks!
YES! you used my word! +rep, oh and I now have a rep name,"Tube socked"

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:17 PM

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

"Tube 'socked'" kind of sounds like you beat someone with a pipe... it would look like this: ... but I'll use it too. Then people won't know if I +rep or negrepped them.

EDIT: I've always wanted to use that emote!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Pyro with a G-String

New card thank for the ideas guys!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: New card 12/3/08!

Ok guys I'll try and do more later, but now I am off to school.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 09:33 AM

Awesome new card. Hey, that gives me an idea for a custom. The nagrubs can stand in front of the sleigh and move Ne-Gok-Santa along behind them. Basically they get more move and if there are enough of them they can carry Ne-Gok-Santa.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

That is perfect. Ne-Gok-Sa-nta and his Grub-deer.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction