Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old August 4th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
He then went into the history of resurrecting the Avalon Hill brand inside Hasbro, how HeroQuest was the way they showed the executives they could make money off of gamer games and not just the millionth Monopoly clone.
Yep. Avalon Hill crowdfunded/raised close to 4 million dollars for HeroQuest.
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Licensing other IPs - I don’t remember if it was a rumor or confirmed by Sky or someone, but I definitely have heard a Star Wars set was planned. Never a better time for it, what with the Mouse being insatiable.
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I will try to ask more explicitly tomorrow what kind of target audience they have in mind.
Also, please ask about what kind of software support, if any, is planned. An official Battlefield/Scenario Builder would be the greatest thing I can think of for them to create.
Old August 4th, 2022, 08:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey ‘scrapers! We are here at Gencon and sooooper busy, but I just want to lend my voice to the sea of excited Heroscape fans! I talked to Craig today, and I just have to say, this is going to be amazing. Heroscape is coming back y’all.

Clancampbell, Heroscape gets the last laugh.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:10 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Hey ‘scrapers! We are here at Gencon and sooooper busy, but I just want to lend my voice to the sea of excited Heroscape fans! I talked to Craig today, and I just have to say, this is going to be amazing. Heroscape is coming back y’all.

Clancampbell, Heroscape gets the last laugh.
If Grungebob is hyped, I am hyped.

Enjoy the con brother! Hope to see you soon!

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I suppose this is the ultimate proof of Vasel's law now haha.
Speaking of Vasel and his love for Heroscape, I'll be keeping an eye on this Dice Tower Gen Con 2022 playlist to see if he mentions HS:AoA and his reaction.
Gary!
Will you be updating your page?
Fond memories.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:37 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice pics. I struggled to get good ones because my hands were shaking.
Got to meet CVN!
I intentionally upgraded my cell phone 2 weeks ago just for such a moment.

Sorry it took so long to get then posted but I wasn't able to do it from my phone.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, had the same problem Took me forever to find a spot where my phone sort of worked.
Wandered all through the Exhibition Hall before realizing it was in the Event Hall and then sat down like 30' from the booth starring at the maps in the catalog trying to figure out where it was.
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:47 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well if I could figure out how to upload pics without having a hosting site I have the ultimate picture form today featuring your beloved CVN

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:52 PM

SamRI has disabled reputation

And my account awakens from the sands of time. Wow. How exciting! New HS.Who would have ever thought?
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:55 PM

Tritzix Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Well if I could figure out how to upload pics without having a hosting site I have the ultimate picture form today featuring your beloved CVN
Google Drive/Photos link or put them on imgur? That may be possible
Old August 4th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Gary!
Will you be updating your page?
Fond memories.
Yep, the new releases will get added to my site, at the very least. If I can find the time, I might even give it a revamp and actually use some javascript to make it all fancy and stuff

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion