Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 28th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament:November 5th, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
OP updated
I'll be bringing Shaolin Monastery by @Sheep and Apocalypse Now by @Typhon2222
Old October 29th, 2022, 12:46 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
OP updated
I'll be bringing Shaolin Monastery by @Sheep and Apocalypse Now by @Typhon2222
Wow, thanks @MegaSilver .
Old October 29th, 2022, 08:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Technically we will be using Delta points, but no one needs to know that since we're pre-building all the armies.

I'll build and bring something else since Tommy already decided on Apocalypse Now, but I plan on building that one and leaving it up for a while at home. I'll also bring an RotV brick to build Origin or something since it doesn't require much.

As for other maps, anyone who's bringing one don't get too crazy, but feel free to prioritize aesthetic value over strict competitive gameplay. This event is just intended to look awesome and be fun for a many people as possible.

I'll start coordinating army ideas...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events