Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old November 5th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Unique Squad Contest!

Here is my entry, the Aubrien Elite Snipers:

The figures are 3 different Mageknight figures (I forget which exactly
but they are all fairly common and should be obtainable fairly cheaply).

I think the cost is about right; when put next to Syvarris, they are fairly comparable, though obviously somewhat better, hence the higher cost.

Old November 5th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Oh man Fire. Those are awsome. Lol can you make me a set.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

I'll be doing the same thing as Silver Surfer, and I would be very grateful to anyone nice enough to make up a card for me.

Cypriens' Royal Guard

General: Utgar

Undead
Unique Squad
Guards
Terrifying
Medium 4
[3 Squad Members]
Life: 1
Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

Undead Lord Bonding
Before taking a turn with Cypriens' Royal Guard, you may first take a turn with any Undead Lord in your control.

Cyprien Defense
If any of Cypriens' Royal Guard are adjacent to Cyprien Esenwein, all shields rolled by Cyprien's Royal Guard count as an extra shield.

Stealth Flying
When counting spaces for Cypriens' Royal Guard's movement, ignore elevations. Cypriens' Royal Guard may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Cypriens' Royal Guard starts to fly, if they are engaged they will not take any leaving engagement
attacks.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.

Last edited by wk4c; November 11th, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Hey wk4c, you never mentioned how many figures are in your squad. And it's spelled Guards not Gaurds.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:15 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Agent Skahen!

I making mine with some Halo Clix Elite figures.

Not sure what the stats are yet, and I need to brush up on photoshop too.

And what Pumpkin_King said "Can we use custom cards."
Old November 5th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys. If you need pictures for your figures just search images and find some. It might help in judgeing. I whould also suggest you all useing normal cards,that will also help you in judgeing.

Table I think it might be a good idea to make another thread like you did with the last contest.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are images required, or do they gain bonus points, or does it not matter if you have an image or not?

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
This sounds like fun, and I've been looking for an excuse to actually do something with the custom ideas I've been writing down in a notebook for a while now.

Do we have to have a figures to represent the unit?
You don't need actual figures - just make up the unit with a custom card.

Old November 5th, 2008, 10:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

The Minuteman nervously checked his musket again. He tried to drown out the clinking, hissing, and screeching of the two robotic figures before him.

For three days they had defended the pass against the mindless horde of undead. Endless numbers of zombies climbed the rocky hill toward the Automatons, only to be gunned down in a flurry of steam-propelled bullets. The Minuteman ground his teeth as a particularly lucky zombie reached the top. The Automaton swiveled its gun, trying to fire upon the zombie, but it was too close. Instead, it backed up and pointed a fist at the savage. It rocketed forward, through the zombie, breaking bone and liquefying necrotic organs. It clanked to the ground, then was swiftly pulled back in by a length of chain. It clanked back into the robot's shoulder and released steam as it locked back in. The Automaton turned is lifeless eyes back to the horde and opened fire again.

The human paced back and forth, trying to escape the two mindless types of beings around him; both the zombies and his "allies" the Automatons fought with steely certainty. The robots, known only as the Automatons, mechanically fired and re-loadedfrom their seemingly endless supply of ammunition.

Suddenly, a flash of red pounced upon one of the Automatons. Cyprien Esenwein snarled as his sword bounced off the robot's thick armor. Turning slowly, the robot attempted to fire a round at his attacker, but the vampire was too swift. He dodged the volley of bullets and drew back an ice-covered hand. He slammed it back down on the robot, fully expecting it to freeze over; but the Automaton, unfazed, punched the vampire and knocking him off his chassis. The vampire hit the ground hard, and was rewarded by a round of bullets from the second robot.

Hissing and cursing in Feylundian, the Cyprien retreated into the sky. The Minuteman watched in disbelief as the Automatons, totally unfazed, went back to their work on the zombies.

Truly, he thought, their creator was mad.

And a genius.

At this point, I hope custom blanks are okay, because re-doing this one would seriously suck. Also, a thousand points if you can guess where their name came from.

EDIT: Also, I need a point range. I'm terrible at assigning a point value to my cards.
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am going to have to enter this one....using my newly painted Archers.
(Beautiful work Raud)
Old November 5th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Any chance of submitting or nominating a creation by another user?
That's fine.

Jexik, the contest will last at least two weeks, but I don't have an end date yet.

Old November 5th, 2008, 10:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Snap, totally forgot to say the steampunk Jandar blank was made by, owned by, and copyright of CupidsArt. Huge thanks to him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games