Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 9th, 2015, 02:06 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/12/14

Ward is the only figure from the set that hasn't shown up in the comics as far as I know. Based on this set, I expect him to show up in a comic very soon. I almost wonder if the set was delayed to let him appear in the comics first. Marvel has had some publishing delays with the Secret Wars event that is going on now.
Old August 10th, 2015, 12:24 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

So was the SHIELD set officially delayed? I ask because I saw 5 packs of the Shield fast forces at my local gaming store last week, I decided to wait a week for when I get paid to pick it up. I walked in this weekend and found that all five were gone. So either the Shield pack was really popular or they took it off the shelf for some reason.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 10th, 2015, 12:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not at all up to date on the current situation but the unboxing video I watched said it was planned for release on Aug. 5th and that video had been up for a while. Then an e-mail I received from an online store just recently stated that the SHIELD set was coming out this week. So I really have no idea what the official release date is.
Old August 10th, 2015, 03:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

It was delayed several times. The current street date is Wednesday, 8-12-15.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations